Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustn’t have been to crook today, was in the city getting some gangster gold teeth put in.... different type of cat this fella...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if it was a lie got caught out by Adams beong injured shortly over..

If dragged for Greenwood I would say his career at Collingwood is done

Medical subs are dictated by the medical staff. I think there’s even an AFL doctor involved in the process.

Damn, you would want to hope he was as crook as a dog, because six possessions in a half of footy is an absolute and unmitigated disaster at this delicate stage of his career!!!!

Goes from showing glimpses of being just what we need, to being an absolute passenger who looks like he is throwing his career away and doesn't seem to care.

Had more chances than a monopoly marathon and I can just no longer see it happening for him. Surely Greenwood takes his slot this week.

We've drafted in a couple of promising mids, that might go right past him given their chance in the next few weeks.

Well if it was a lie got caught out by Adams beong injured shortly over..

If dragged for Greenwood I would say his career at Collingwood is done

I doubt any doctor would put their licence to practice at risk by signing off a fraudulent document about somebody's medical condition. Long bow to think there were lies involved.

Damn, you would want to hope he was as crook as a dog, because six possessions in a half of footy is an absolute and unmitigated disaster at this delicate stage of his career!!!!

Goes from showing glimpses of being just what we need, to being an absolute passenger who looks like he is throwing his career away and doesn't seem to care.

Had more chances than a monopoly marathon and I can just no longer see it happening for him. Surely Greenwood takes his slot this week.

We've drafted in a couple of promising mids, that might go right past him given their chance in the next few weeks.
Well he was pretty s**t, you must admit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt any doctor would put their licence to practice at risk by signing off a fraudulent document about somebody's medical condition. Long bow to think there were lies involved.

Doctors give you a medical certificate if you describe the symptoms of gastro. They don't need to inspect and analyse faecal samples.

Scott Russell literally shat his shorts one game (1991?) @ AFL Park.

Was at Arctic Park that fateful shitty day, remember Scott running off the ground.

Assuming Sier was actually sick rather than dragged, then either:
* he concealed his illness from coaches/medicos; or
* the chose to roll the dice on him despite illness.

So either a terrible decision by the Sier or a terrible decision by coaches/medicos.

And if he was dragged then that’s pretty much career over for him at Collingwood.

We are a basket-case at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So either a terrible decision by the Sier or a terrible decision by coaches/medicos.

And if he was dragged then that’s pretty much career over for him at Collingwood.

Wouldn't be surprised if he told them before the game - but after the VFL - that he was having gastro-like symptoms.

Club probably said to see how you go in the first half, if you're struggling we will sub you out.

Ruscoe was supposedly the carry over to be the sub initially. I suspect they changed it to Greenwood knowing Sier was very possibly going to sub out during the game.

I would guess in a perfect world, Sier doesn't play, Greenwood doesn't play any VFL minutes and lines up at the first bounce, with Ruscoe as sub.

What makes you think his gastro didn't come on during the game?

No thanks to Greenwood, he is the past. McCrae all the way

Exactly. Every gastro attack I've ever had has come on very quickly.
Yep. I've been there too many times. You feel fine. A bit of flatulence, then one that makes you rush to the toilet. It comes out and you sit there and begin to shiver and that goes off and on for about 6 hours and then it's usually clear, except you feel weak for a day.

Yep. I've been there too many times. You feel fine. A bit of flatulence, then one that makes you rush to the toilet. It comes out and you sit there and begin to shiver and that goes off and on for about 6 hours and then it's usually clear, except you feel weak for a day.

Thing is that the doc needs to have reasonably determined that he wouldn’t be able to play for 12 days. That is odd for “gastro”?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back