Media BREAKING: Citroin set to join Swamprats

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News:

Bears rookie and favourite to win the EKA medal, Citroin (AKA The Lumberjack) is set to join the Alberton Swamprats after I walk into his room and discovered two things:

1) His wallpaper is a photo of pantskyle shirtless at training
2) He was composing an inbox to the big man himself, which from what I gathered in the short time before he alt tabbed me was:

He babe. I'm sorry but I've had enough of playing for such a s**t team. I want out to the swamprats, and I'm gonna jump on the Port bandwagon too (Even though I'll be the only one on) I've already burnt my Geelong jumper, so it's too late to go back.

There is also some speculation the The Half Back is going to be delisted due to poor posting.

If you were all wondering what to pick as worst thread of the season, here is your answer.
classic thread already. we have you and me, the two favourites to win the Mobbs medal.

Breaking News:

Bears rookie and favourite to win the EKA medal, Citroin (AKA The Lumberjack) is set to join the Alberton Swamprats after I walk into his room and discovered two things:

1) His wallpaper is a photo of pantskyle shirtless at training
2) He was composing an inbox to the big man himself, which from what I gathered in the short time before he alt tabbed me was:

He babe. I'm sorry but I've had enough of playing for such a s**t team. I want out to the swamprats, and I'm gonna jump on the Port bandwagon too (Even though I'll be the only one on) I've already burnt my Geelong jumper, so it's too late to go back.

There is also some speculation the The Half Back is going to be delisted due to poor posting.
Citroin, I have a new found respect for you after reading this.
HaroCant ll, I have a new low respect for you after painfully making my way through this thread.

For one, your brother is 10x better than you in the posting department.
B. He is very good, but he isn't an EKA favourite.
4. He's not going anywhere.
Option E. You gotta stop dreaming about pantskyle, if you want to join the Bears so badly, then just wait til the end of the season, I'm sure we could fit you into a back pocket or something.

PS: Stop trying to have a rivalry with me, it's semi-annoying now. You're like a lost dog with a stick that keeps coming back to me and I keep throwing the stick into a bin, just for you to show up the next day with a new stick.

Citroin, I have a new found respect for you after reading this.
HaroCant ll, I have a new low respect for you after painfully making my way through this thread.

For one, your brother is 10x better than you in the posting department.
B. He is very good, but he isn't an EKA favourite.
4. He's not going anywhere.
Option E. You gotta stop dreaming about pantskyle, if you want to join the Bears so badly, then just wait til the end of the season, I'm sure we could fit you into a back pocket or something.

PS: Stop trying to have a rivalry with me, it's semi-annoying now. You're like a lost dog with a stick that keeps coming back to me and I keep throwing the stick into a bin, just for you to show up the next day with a new stick.
Are you actually saying he is better than me?

Be honest please. Or else I will never have any respect for you, ever.

And you comparing me to Raph Clarke just made this thing a whole lot worse

Are you actually saying he is better than me?
He's definitely not as big a flog as you are.
Be honest please. Or else I will never have any respect for you, ever.
I'm always honest, you've never had respect for me and it's never bothered me before, don't know why it would change now.
And you comparing me to Raph Clarke just made this thing a whole lot worse
I know, it was a horrible thing to say.

I sincerely apologise to Raph for my harsh and undeserving comments, I recant them immediately and wish to formally apologise to him and his family.
That can be arranged.
Shotgun.

This is stepping over the f***ing line. You f***ed it up big time. Do you really think this is at the standard level of threads on the SFA? Also making up lies is one thing and then saying I burnt my Geelong jumper with at least 18 signatures? No. You are s**t.

This is stepping over the f***ing line. You f***ed it up big time. Do you really think this is at the standard level of threads on the SFA? Also making up lies is one thing and then saying I burnt my Geelong jumper with at least 18 signatures? No. You are s**t.
Bit made there buddy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's definitely not as big a flog as you are.

I'm always honest, you've never had respect for me and it's never bothered me before, don't know why it would change now.

I know, it was a horrible thing to say.

I sincerely apologise to Raph for my harsh and undeserving comments, I recant them immediately and wish to formally apologise to him and his family.

Shotgun.
Give me the honour. Haro is a flog drek.

Only 18? C'mon step up.

Me? Me? Please do not block up the SFA threads with horrid arguments. It will drag on and on
This is a mere blocked pipe in the SFA. The whole thing is a ******* train wreck

simpsons-twin-peaks-1_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back