Brent Prismall interview - 774

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, why does Whateley continue to hang around with that clown Robbo?
He is so above his level.
Because a regular tv gig like 360 would pay extraordinarily well and open up other opportunities.

Very, very good interview. Pris sounded crushed and it's how long after the verdict now? Was good to hear another insight from a player. Very disappointing the club hasn't done more for the other players like Pris.

Probably be put up on Souncloud later on. Here's search title from last year program:
"774 Saturday agenda" in Soundcloud (in app on phone)

Update: Interview has been put up on website and / or can be linked through Facebook and twitter.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

denial

34 players all failed to declare thomysin on their forms for 'no reason' that he has no idea and cannot explain why he did not. he knows it looks bad. he cannot produce any reason what so ever for his failure to declare, and says he does not know why he did not.

i am sorry but that is simply not believable. he may be kidding himself , but this answer is kidding us.

he freely admitted the he and playing group expected a range of on field benefits from the injection program which was the goal of the program. they were assured it was short of illegality (the phrasing is clear that it was approaching)

wheatly should have followed up this answer

Because a regular tv gig like 360 would pay extraordinarily well and open up other opportunities.

Surely Whateley actually being a journalist wouldn't have him short of offers. He has integrity, respect and people value his opinion.
360 would survive and be better without Robbo, I doubt you could say the same without Whateley.

Interview has been put up on 774 website and / or can be linked through Facebook and twitter.

denial

34 players all failed to declare thomysin on their forms for 'no reason' that he has no idea and cannot explain why he did not. he knows it looks bad. he cannot produce any reason what so ever for his failure to declare, and says he does not know why he did not.

i am sorry but that is simply not believable. he may be kidding himself , but this answer is kidding us.

he freely admitted the he and playing group expected a range of on field benefits from the injection program which was the goal of the program. they were assured it was short of illegality (the phrasing is clear that it was approaching)

wheatly should have followed up this answer

Everybody lauds Whateley, but he never asks the obvious, and very necessary, follow up questions.

Very, very good interview. Pris sounded crushed and it's how long after the verdict now? Was good to hear another insight from a player. Very disappointing the club hasn't done more for the other players like Pris.
Nice to hear unadulterated comment from within. They are slowly coming out, Hal , Heppel. Thought it was interesting he highlighted Hird as having input on program.
When I hear EFC players speak candidly I cannot help but feel sorry for them. You get the feeling their mistake was trust in the club.
I still feel that if the players had held EFC to task in the first place public perception of the 34 would have been different. The sticking fat with the club tarred them with the same brush and implied complicity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back