Remove this Banner Ad

BronCrow

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Hi everyone, just wondering your thoughts on craft breweries aligning themselves with AFL clubs. I ask this with the release today of Big Shed, who I have always liked, have bought out the Alberton Pale Ale, which has the prison bars on its logo, and the number 1870 above it. This disappoints me as someone who has always enjoyed most of there range I feel torn. Obviously, it makes sense financially, but do they risk alienating some of the market, such as myself. Pirate Life also have a strong allegience to Port, and I won't purchase their product for the same reason, though was never a massive fan before hand anyway.

Am I being stupid?

Am I alone on this, or are there other that feel the same?

Just interested in your thoughts

I like pirate life IPA cos it only takes a couple to get tipsy. Don't love their beers though. Can't remember if I like big shed.

It wouldn't stop me tbh. I don't like them but it doesn't affect me outside of football.

I like pirate life IPA cos it only takes a couple to get tipsy. Don't love their beers though. Can't remember if I like big shed.

It wouldn't stop me tbh. I don't like them but it doesn't affect me outside of football.
Fair enough. I figured the lack of response probably was an indication that I am in the minority on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back