Player Watch Brody Mihocek

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a big last quarter that got us home. Loved his fight and finishing. But he was horrible in the first three quarters. Barely fired a shot.

Say that about just about the Whole Team

He's so nervous, look at him fidgeting.
Brilliant final comment.
He really is a feel good story.
Seems like a really nice lad too.
The boy is out there getting the job done week in week out and says he is happy with whatever the club offers him.
Darcy "bathe in my own bathwater" Moore on the other hand has hardly played a game and thinks he deserves big money.
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out Darcy. I would take guys like Checkers over you any day of the week.

He's so nervous, look at him fidgeting.
Brilliant final comment.
He really is a feel good story.
Seems like a really nice lad too.
The boy is out there getting the job done week in week out and says he is happy with whatever the club offers him.
Darcy "bathe in my own bathwater" Moore on the other hand has hardly played a game and thinks he deserves big money.
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out Darcy. I would take guys like Checkers over you any day of the week.
A true battler come good story and vastly different to the son of one of the anointed.

I really hope Darcy makes it as his ceiling is off the charts but we have Brodie and that is a big bonus.

If he nailed those set shots earlier he could have had his first bag of 5. 35-40+ goals next year for checkers anyone?

Does a guy like Mihocek see us rethink going all in on Tom Lynch and chasing a couple of key defenders or Steven May if he chooses to leave the Suns?

Mihocek and Cox have been good enough to see us into 4th spot along with the 4 smaller guys who've kicked over 30 goals (WHE, De Goey, Thomas, Stephenson)

I kinda like the spread we get in our forward line enough to let Lynch pass this time around... save the cash for paying the guys we have and bringing defenders in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does a guy like Mihocek see us rethink going all in on Tom Lynch and chasing a couple of key defenders or Steven May if he chooses to leave the Suns?

Mihocek and Cox have been good enough to see us into 4th spot along with the 4 smaller guys who've kicked over 30 goals (WHE, De Goey, Thomas, Stephenson)

I kinda like the spread we get in our forward line enough to let Lynch pass this time around... save the cash for paying the guys we have and bringing defenders in.
Exactly, rather a few Mihoceks than a guy who hasn’t set the world alight any day.

Pies are blue collar and both Brodie’s the way we go about it.

May would be a great piece of the puzzle and also has a bit of mongrel in him too.

I really hope the Tigers get Lynch and the chemistry breaks down as well as their TPP

Exactly, rather a few Mihoceks than a guy who hasn’t set the world alight any day.

Pies are blue collar and both Brodie’s the way we go about it.

May would be a great piece of the puzzle and also has a bit of mongrel in him too.

I really hope the Tigers get Lynch and the chemistry breaks down as well as their TPP

I know Lynch is a star but it seems like alot of cash to spend when we already have a guy averaging 2 goals a game at full forward, with Cox still developing and all the smaller guys chipping in... 4 guys over 30 goals is pretty impressive.

Hope we’ve locked him in for a contract extension.
We should also lock in Marty Hore for next year

We are already chasing May according to rumours on EBnW that started before all the May talk in the media, but it was for next years FA period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back