BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #19
The nineteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is be given to the poster who...
Contributed most to this thread

As has been hinted at throughout this thread, we've been asking for people to state their interest in achieving a place in this Sweepstakes, even dropping a hint of "contribute to this thread" along the way.
As we all know post counts, visible through the Top Contributor button, are a source of status in this league and we've applied that logic here.

So, let's take a look

hnGNH.gif

Ineligible due to the following rule : Anybody who has won a beez medal is not eligible for the Sweepstakes, neither is Broken or Oprah and entrants can only receive one entry to the sweepstakes.

Broken 109
The Jesus 26
TedDougChris 21

WINNER!!!!

Barrybran

with, fittingly for the 19th entry, 19 contributions to this thread.

Congrats Barrybran. You will get the nineteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

You may also choose a Sweepstakes entry of either #6 or #19 when you are ready.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #19
The nineteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is be given to the poster who...
Contributed most to this thread

As has been hinted at throughout this thread, we've been asking for people to state their interest in achieving a place in this Sweepstakes, even dropping a hint of "contribute to this thread" along the way.
As we all know post counts, visible through the Top Contributor button, are a source of status in this league and we've applied that logic here.

So, let's take a look

hnGNH.gif

Ineligible due to the following rule : Anybody who has won a beez medal is not eligible for the Sweepstakes, neither is Broken or Oprah and entrants can only receive one entry to the sweepstakes.

Broken 109
The Jesus 26
TedDougChris 21

WINNER!!!!

Barrybran

with, fittingly for the 19th entry, 19 contributions to this thread.

Congrats Barrybran. You will get the nineteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

You may also choose a Sweepstakes entry of either #6 or #19 when you are ready.
Thank you kind sir. May as well keep a good thing rolling. 19 please.

One entry left.
As I'm doing the opening for next weeks match threads I'll be asking or something, the quickest to follow that request AND tie in to the theme of opening post will win the 20th entry to the Sweepstakes and entry #6.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20
The twentieth, and last, entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the poster who...
Follows the request in this weeks match thread OPs.

Keep your eye on the :bee: and make the connection between the graphic and the request.

The fastest, eligible poster, to do so will see the nominated person win the last spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20
The twentieth, and last, entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the poster who...

Keep your eye on the :bee: and make the connection between the graphic and the request.

The fastest, eligible poster, to do so will see the nominated person win the last spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.​
"Gonna fly now" or "Theme from Rocky,"

ENTRY #20 UPDATE

hnGNH.gif

Kung Fu Fighting
Quoted Kung Fu fighting - but it's not really a montage song, nor does it tie in with the opening graphic.

And, following on from The Jesus' advice in his Media thread, these should 'spice' things up

Far Kern should we make a song from the Spice Girls our new theme song, you know, to 'spice' things up? Maybe decide which Rats member is most similar to a Spice Girl?

Heh, heh. Spice Girls.

A gallant attempt, but I refer you to the rules good sir : Anybody who has won a beez medal is not eligible for the Sweepstakes, neither is Broken or Oprah and entrants can only receive one entry to the sweepstakes.

"Gonna fly now" or "Theme from Rocky,"
Would be better suited as a video

We're taking entries in this thread now, seeings the match threads are now past a point where I can be bothered keeping up...

So - insert your favourite fight montage music here to win! :bee:

beez medal
Forgot about those.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I thought you didn't care about the beez medal!!!!

Also have I been wasting my time all thread long or is this a new rule?

Anyway my buddy AB is going to stomp down on these illegal vote exchange rings. :mute:

ENTRY #20 UPDATE

hnGNH.gif

Quoted Kung Fu fighting - but it's not really a montage song, nor does it tie in with the opening graphic.

Heh, heh. Spice Girls.

A gallant attempt, but I refer you to the rules good sir : Anybody who has won a beez medal is not eligible for the Sweepstakes, neither is Broken or Oprah and entrants can only receive one entry to the sweepstakes.

We're taking entries in this thread now, seeings the match threads are now past a point where I can be bothered keeping up...

That's ok dude i like the song. I didn't even see the comp entry till after i posted it too lol

Forgot about those. Don't lie - I know you wear them to the clubs to impress the locals.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I thought you didn't care about the beez medal!!!! I don't, but it's nice to mix things up.

Also have I been wasting my time all thread long or is this a new rule? In Since Day 1.

Anyway my buddy AB is going to stomp down on these illegal vote exchange rings. :mute: * Ant Bear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ENTRY #20 UPDATE

hnGNH.gif

Heh, heh. Spice Girls.

In Since Day 1.
Ah well whatchya gonna do. Hope you enjoyed me coming second every single week until the last one.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20
The twentieth, and last, entry to the Beez Sweepstakes was be given to the poster who...

The fastest, eligible poster, to do so will see the nominated person win the last spot in the Beez Sweepstakes.

WINNER!!!!!

Test Tickle

You had me at Midget Stripper.​

Congrats Test Tickle. You will get the last selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. This entry is #6.

Ws7Btzy.png

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #20
The twentieth, and last, entry to the Beez Sweepstakes was be given to the poster who...

The fastest, eligible poster, to do so will see the nominated person win the last spot in the Beez Sweepstakes.

WINNER!!!!!

Test Tickle

You had me at Midget Stripper.​

Congrats Test Tickle. You will get the last selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. This entry is #6.

Ws7Btzy.png
Thank you, I'm totally chuffed and honored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back