Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Been watching some Jimmy Fallon stuff since Bruce was on a week ago. Now this is a megaband E Street band + Roots band which is has about 12 members.

Fantastic performance of a great song.Fallon loves music and has some great artists perform on his show. Was Bruce looking down at the lyrics a one stage?

I find it amusing that the dvd version drops to $140 and the blu-ray version drops to the same price range that the dvd version normally is with the 20% off. I know blu-ray is the better quality format and better option, however it's more convenient to get the dvd version (which I did earlier tonight) - well it's easier for me to rip on the computer (which I'll be doing tomorrow once I clear off some hard drive space).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it amusing that the dvd version drops to $140 and the blu-ray version drops to the same price range that the dvd version normally is with the 20% off. I know blu-ray is the better quality format and better option, however it's more convenient to get the dvd version (which I did earlier tonight) - well it's easier for me to rip on the computer (which I'll be doing tomorrow once I clear off some hard drive space).
You don't have a Bluray drive? In that case, makes sense. Ripping Blurays is easy though.

You don't have a Bluray drive? In that case, makes sense. Ripping Blurays is easy though.

I used to when I first got my pc, but I've chopped and changed things so often I only have a dvd burner in it currently.

There's that and also getting the proper software to be able to rip blu-ray discs (I pay for them legally, I got a lifetime dvdfab subscription and regularly buy anydvd).

I used to when I first got my pc, but I've chopped and changed things so often I only have a dvd burner in it currently.

There's that and also getting the proper software to be able to rip blu-ray discs (I pay for them legally, I got a lifetime dvdfab subscription and regularly buy anydvd).
Vidcoder will change your life.

I just so wanna see this tour!

Sounds like Bruce Springsteen and the lean, mean E Street Band were in fine form for opening night of the River Tour 2016 in Pittsburgh tonight. After kicking off with what appears to be the go-to River outtake “Meet Me In The City,” the band launched into “The River” album in full and never looked back. Until they finished “Wreck On The Highway,” of course, at which time they launched into an impressive 13-song run making up the “more” promised in the tour promotional materials — including a raucous “Rebel Rebel” in honor of David Bowie to kick off the encores. Here’s the whole almost 3 1/2-hour rundown:

1. Meet Me In The City
2. The Ties That Bind
3. Sherry Darling
4. Jackson Cage
5. Two Hearts
6. Independence Day
7. Hungry Heart
8. Out In The Street
9. Crush On You
10. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
11. I Wanna Marry You
12. The River
13. Point Blank
14. Cadillac Ranch
15. I’m A Rocker
16. Fade Away
17. Stolen Car
18. Ramrod
19. The Price You Pay
20. Drive All Night
21. Wreck On The Highway
22. Badlands
23. Wrecking Ball
24. Backstreets
25. Because The Night
26. Brilliant Disguise
27. The Rising
28. Thunder Road
ENCORE:
29. Rebel Rebel
30. Bobby Jean
31. Dancing In The Dark
32. Born to Run
33. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
34. Shout

Read more: http://springsteen.wickedlocal.com/...ns-river-tour-pittsburgh-11616/#ixzz3xV2nsDOK
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial
Follow us: @blogness on Twitter

I just so wanna see this tour!

Sounds like Bruce Springsteen and the lean, mean E Street Band were in fine form for opening night of the River Tour 2016 in Pittsburgh tonight. After kicking off with what appears to be the go-to River outtake “Meet Me In The City,” the band launched into “The River” album in full and never looked back. Until they finished “Wreck On The Highway,” of course, at which time they launched into an impressive 13-song run making up the “more” promised in the tour promotional materials — including a raucous “Rebel Rebel” in honor of David Bowie to kick off the encores. Here’s the whole almost 3 1/2-hour rundown:

1. Meet Me In The City
2. The Ties That Bind
3. Sherry Darling
4. Jackson Cage
5. Two Hearts
6. Independence Day
7. Hungry Heart
8. Out In The Street
9. Crush On You
10. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
11. I Wanna Marry You
12. The River
13. Point Blank
14. Cadillac Ranch
15. I’m A Rocker
16. Fade Away
17. Stolen Car
18. Ramrod
19. The Price You Pay
20. Drive All Night
21. Wreck On The Highway
22. Badlands
23. Wrecking Ball
24. Backstreets
25. Because The Night
26. Brilliant Disguise
27. The Rising
28. Thunder Road
ENCORE:
29. Rebel Rebel
30. Bobby Jean
31. Dancing In The Dark
32. Born to Run
33. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
34. Shout

Read more: http://springsteen.wickedlocal.com/...ns-river-tour-pittsburgh-11616/#ixzz3xV2nsDOK
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial
Follow us: @blogness on Twitter

Can buy it today on his Live sight. Just listened to some Mp 3 samples of the concert.

Sounds like the US tour is being extended and then Europe after that.

Summer 2017 people. I called it ages ago and I'm still backing it.

Aside from your avatar pic change....I believe you and have been assigning $2 a week away since March last year to mount the VIP experience war chest...whatever that may be (hopefully), and meet the great man before I or he dies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back