silkykanga

All Australian
Oct 3, 2003
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Storm, Man Utd
Had the chance to finish us off 45 metres out directly in front and squibbed it to the left - anyway just thought id give this thread a go my opinion when expressed to my collingwood mates didnt go down to well ;) hahaha might havta place this on the collingwood board;)

go rooos

The AFL's greatest receiver couldn't ice the game when he had the chance.

I wonder if he would swap his Brownlow for the two premiership medals he gave up when he sold out the Kangas and joined Collingwood. I think not - too selfish.

No need to rub their noses in it like that. We are not like supporters of certain other Victorian clubs.

Bucks had a fair game.

What can I say? Bucks couldn't have picked a better time to amend his kicking accuracy from 92 to 85%. :)

silkykanga said:
Had the chance to finish us off 45 metres out directly in front and squibbed it to the left - anyway just thought id give this thread a go my opinion when expressed to my collingwood mates didnt go down to well ;) hahaha might havta place this on the collingwood board;)

go rooos

A few hours ago you were saying we are a joke and going to miss the finals..

Geez you jumped back on the bandwagon pretty quickly!!!

90% of our game today was a joke. We had a very lucky win - stole the game. Silkykanga's post pretty much summed up how many supporters would have felt at that moment in the game.
Buck's choke was just the icing on a very ordinary cake.

Are we still bitter that he chose Collingwood over North Melbourne ?

More fool him (obviously) but he played a pretty decent game for someone who has only played 15 seconds of footy for the whole year

geez you guys have an ordinary sense of humour - in my eyes was a funny bit of humour that i used on my mates at the end of them game this post doesnt change how i feel about the game though - collingwood ran all over us and i dare to say if our midfield has a game like that next week a 12 goal loss it will be

No Kangaroos supporter out there can honestly say they were not angry and extremely dissapointed with the game we played because only real supporters get upset and take it too heart - im as passionate about north melbourne as anyone one of you and there is no bandwagon for me - i am still very angry about not showing the respect collingwood deserved - im not talking us up because we dont deserve it - if we can beat sydney or st.kilda (which we have already done) well then maybe we should gain a bit of confidence - in all honestly this year i have been very cautious of talking us up to much because i didnt think we had the players to make it this far - the boys have proved me wrong so far but remember like anyone else i am entitled to my opinion and we played terrible today im not confident in our ability to match it with sydney and st.kilda in the next few weeks but hopefully they prove me wrong

i

Re:We ain't seen nothing yet !

silkykanga said:
No Kangaroos supporter out there can honestly say they were not angry and extremely dissapointed with the game we played because only real supporters get upset and take it too heart - im as passionate about north melbourne as anyone one of you and there is no bandwagon for me - i am still very angry about not showing the respect collingwood deserved - im not talking us up because we dont deserve it - if we can beat sydney or st.kilda (which we have already done) well then maybe we should gain a bit of confidence - in all honestly this year i have been very cautious of talking us up to much because i didnt think we had the players to make it this far - the boys have proved me wrong so far but remember like anyone else i am entitled to my opinion and we played terrible today im not confident in our ability to match it with sydney and st.kilda in the next few weeks but hopefully they prove me wrong

Well said SilkyKanga. I find it more comfortable to watch North when challenged as we are just 'too damn un-respectful' to teams that ain't performing well. I've posted about this and always knew the Coll game was a DANGER game. I still think we'll be the first team to have a winning record by 4 games or more and most likely have a shameful percentage of under 100%. :eek: Not that it counts much but it's embarrassing all the same.

But on the flipside, these character building finishes still can't be overlooked for a miracle 'premiership tilt' as it would surprise me if we do. We ain't seen nothing yet or have we ?

silkykanga said:
geez you guys have an ordinary sense of humour - in my eyes was a funny bit of humour that i used on my mates at the end of them game this post doesnt change how i feel about the game though - collingwood ran all over us and i dare to say if our midfield has a game like that next week a 12 goal loss it will be

i

If you are that passionate why weren't you at the game??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was planning to but had to make a cancellation due to i only had 1 foot lol - unfortunately it was the first melbourne game i had missed due to straining a ligament in my foot - but will be there against the saints - good try though got you on that technicality ;)

silkykanga said:
was planning to but had to make a cancellation due to i only had 1 foot lol - unfortunately it was the first melbourne game i had missed due to straining a ligament in my foot - but will be there against the saints - good try though got you on that technicality ;)

Weak excuse... The Telstra Dome do cater for people in wheelchairs... ;)

silkykanga said:

go rooos
The one thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. Most Roos supporters would be gracious in victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back