buck's future

Remove this Banner Ad

I realy don't know that he'd make a good coach,see him on the footy show and he realy doesn't seem to get a point across very well.
But I hope to see him playing again shortly,has to be one of the best players of all time.

YAKUZA said:
Very sad to see a champion missing from the game, hope he gets back soon.

I'd like to see McGuane or Rowdy in the mix but not gunning for MM's dismissal by anymeans. Cant see Bucks as a seinor coach.

I do feel for you, as a fellow supporter of our game.

To come to the realisation that your champion Captain's time is coming to an end.

He will come back, for no other reason than to say goodbye to you all in a dignified manner, as he has conducted himself with dignity throughout his career and has done your Club proud.

Zeke said:
I don't want anyone to coach who hasn't coached at a different club.

Rowdy? No thanks.

Im starting to agree with you zeke, not sure if it was you or some1 else that i was having this discussion with, but maybe we should look to some1 else that has been part of our culture but also seen the sport from a different perspective. Im talking about Mark Williams, surely we can throw enough at him to get him back to magpie land...

don't care if it is MM or someone else, but could they at least have an instinct or respect for flair and attacking football. MM has come in and stopped the rot; given us some respect. Now he has us playing go-nowhere circle work as a gameplan. He must be boring the pants off his positive players, and consigning the younger ones to purgatory or at least assigning all the attacking ones to...defence. The rot risks to set in again. No harm losing if we at least pretend we were taking some risks to try to win and to develop a team of the future. Go-nowhere circle work also doesn't attract folk to the game or to membership.

The rather sad aspect to the saga is that had he stayed at Brisbane he would've played in 3 Premiership sides. Also somewhat ironical is that Gubby Allen who was the prime mover to get him to Collingwood and Craig Starcevich who was a significant part of the deal have been part of those Premierships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back