Bulldogs Supercoach-Dreamteam questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the likelihood that Hooper will keep his spot?

Somewhere between 0% and highly unlikely. Could well start as sub and it looks like Dahlhaus has gone ahead of him for the small forward role. Additionally, most of the youngsters played this season have been in and out of the team.

How's Hoopers JS like? Need a cheap Defender who's playing. I already have Howard. How is Howard? Any chance of a recal soon?

How's Hoopers JS like? Need a cheap Defender who's playing. I already have Howard. How is Howard? Any chance of a recal soon?

The team is finally beginning to gel and the rotational policy seems to have stopped so I really doubt Howard will get that many more games this season (especially with Barlow, Hargrave and Lake all expected to return) but I'd still keep him because our selectors are somewhat unpredictable (although a clear gameplan of one ruck is starting to show).

As for Hooper, if you already have Howard then I'll say stay away. It's also probably good to mention that he didn't get a single stat until about half time so he is looking vulnerable (although to his credit he did a lot in the second half).

Why didnt mitch wallis line up in last weeks game up at gold coast?

hes not down on any injury list, has he fallen out of the 2nd 22 or was he just being rested?

anyone know what his progress is, im guessing no chance this week but more so for the next month?

really dragging the chain in my DT, considering I traded out savage at 6.30pm when he was announced the sub in the friday night game against port and wallis was about to play his 3rd game. extremely costly.

He's playing in the VFL and doing pretty well from all reports. The team is in form so it's hard to just bring him in to blood him. We'll see him again before the end of the year when though I have no idea.

Why didnt mitch wallis line up in last weeks game up at gold coast?

hes not down on any injury list, has he fallen out of the 2nd 22 or was he just being rested?

anyone know what his progress is, im guessing no chance this week but more so for the next month?

really dragging the chain in my DT, considering I traded out savage at 6.30pm when he was announced the sub in the friday night game against port and wallis was about to play his 3rd game. extremely costly.

He was given the week off to rest his body. Pretty sure he went away on a holiday or the weekend.

Hi guys,
Any Info on Higgins' Knee ? Injury Update.com says he'll only miss a week, but other reports are he may need surgery. He's finally started to come good and i need him in my SC team!

Hi guys,
Any Info on Higgins' Knee ? Injury Update.com says he'll only miss a week, but other reports are he may need surgery. He's finally started to come good and i need him in my SC team!

Eade said Higgins's recurring knee swelling had ''stayed a bit longer'' this week than previous weeks and he would be closely monitored ahead of the club's round-21 match against the Bombers.

''We'll give him a bit of time to maybe get that swelling down and he might be able to play again, hopefully after the bye.''

Doesn't install any confidence. I'm in the same boat and will probably have to trade again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with Griffen? He has dropped off badly since I traded him in for top dollar :(
Is he carrying a niggle? Hope the bye does him some good.

What's going on with Griffen? He has dropped off badly since I traded him in for top dollar :(
Is he carrying a niggle? Hope the bye does him some good.

Eade has said he is fatigued, which is completely understandable. His last 3 weeks have been poor, but until then he had been great.
Had gastro last week as well.

I expect he will feel a lot better after the bye.

Lucky for me I had him since round 1 ;). Got all his good scores too.

Any injury concerns on Bob Murphy? Will he finish the year strong? I want to bring him in for the injured Newman and he can be a valuable MPP. Good idea?

Thinking of doing the same thing. I think he'll be fine for the remainder of the season.

Any chance Tutt could have another 2 games like his weekend performance? Even half as good would be enough to put him on the field over Lower or McKernan. Was he that good or was it just the crap opposition?

Any chance Tutt could have another 2 games like his weekend performance? Even half as good would be enough to put him on the field over Lower or McKernan. Was he that good or was it just the crap opposition?

Well he COULD. Whether or not he does is another question.
Since it was only his first AFL game, there is nothing to gauge him on really.
He will most likely play both games though.

Hey guys, just wondering if you think barry hall will rack up plenty of points in his last game or do u think he will take it easy? Need a roughy for my gf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back