Bulletproof® Lifestyle / BP coffee etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Arguably the strongest anti-oxidant available .
Slightly off-topic, but do you have any good articles/studies relating to anti-oxidents?
I'm looking for proof of benefits and/or good sources of anti-oxidents (in food form, not supplement form).

Cheers

Had my first BP with ghee in place of butter and i didnt like it that much. It was way to watery for my liking as i prefer the thicker creamier coffee from the butter. I did feel fuller, not sure if tat was just coincidence.

That's the common feedback from replacing butter with Ghee, maybe combine both?

Woolies homebrand butter = grassfed? Ironically one of the only brands available over here unless i'm mistaken?
I was talking to a friend the other day who's partner is onto BP coffees, but instead of butter - has coconut butter with MCT. I'm leaning closer and closer to trying this, I give it by the end of the week..

Woolies homebrand butter = grassfed? Ironically one of the only brands available over here unless i'm mistaken?
I was talking to a friend the other day who's partner is onto BP coffees, but instead of butter - has coconut butter with MCT. I'm leaning closer and closer to trying this, I give it by the end of the week..

homebrand is grassfed, anything from NZ generally is.

Coconut butter?
U mean cacao butter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it is, but its the Westgold reject/secondary butter. Spend the extra $3.

Or source locally roasted coffee and save some $$. Locally roasted coffee will be washed and less likely to be stale and mouldy containing toxins. If you are in Perth, visit Antz in ya Pantz in Vic Park, they have a huge range of freshly roasted coffee and $2 double espressos.

I've given up the BP coffees, frankly they made me feel sick. Anyway, i've taken to black upgraded coffee.... I love it... The upgraded coffee is delicious. I can't drink other coffee anymore as i can taste the toxins. My friend made me a coffee the other morning and it was awful in comparison to the upgraded coffee i've been drinking.

I've given up the BP coffees, frankly they made me feel sick. Anyway, i've taken to black upgraded coffee.... I love it... The upgraded coffee is delicious. I can't drink other coffee anymore as i can taste the toxins. My friend made me a coffee the other morning and it was awful in comparison to the upgraded coffee i've been drinking.
I switched to long blacks last week... i'm just not a fan. so I went and picked up some green tea and am giving that a go instead this week.

Are you drinking upgraded coffee

Bulletproof_Exec_003-246x300.jpg

If not i highly recommend trying it, the difference is incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back