List Mgmt. Bunga and JK Re-Sign

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea about Hurn but JK has made a tidy profit during his playing days so playing for 350K wouldn't be out of the question.

I reckon WC get a lot of players into ways of making money of investments with all the business contacts they have over the years.

One player who is filthy rich is Beau Waters...
Yeah 350k salary whilst making passive income from investments wouldn't be so bad

JK is still the best KPF in the land. Without an unlucky knock at training last year he would have had another Coleman. Still a good chance at one this year.
He's had some bad luck with injury but he still has plenty to give over the next couple of years with a bit of luck.
Great news.

They may have signed on for less.
I get a feeling our senior guys are more interested in bookmarking their careers with silverwear. Nicnat said as much when he said his main interest was keeping the squad together. In the same vein I could totally see Hurn and JK playing on the smell of an oily rag. Its just that sort of team at the moment.

I get a feeling our senior guys are more interested in bookmarking their careers with silverwear. Nicnat said as much when he said his main interest was keeping the squad together. In the same vein I could totally see Hurn and JK playing on the smell of an oily rag. Its just that sort of team at the moment.

Absolutely. When guys like Wells who haven't even been with the team that long are taking pay cuts for the squad you know our boys are.

Xellis was only getting paid 120k when he came to west coast. If they have already made money through their career they can live off little in their final years.

Xellis was only getting paid 120k when he came to west coast. If they have already made money through their career they can live off little in their final years.

It's still more money than they'd make not playing football... 300k isn't a lot if you're a pro Athlete but there are very few jobs out in the real world that will make you that sort of money so extending by another year tops up the super very nicely...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back