Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to their loose man not ours.

What crap.

Your contention is good win not Brad, bad loss all Brad.

It'd be completely f***ing absurd to run a football club that way.
I was referring to their loose man not ours.
Seeya Bwad your time is up . He has had his go . Now time for him to go .

What crap.

Your contention is good win not Brad, bad loss all Brad.

It'd be completely f***ing absurd to run a football club that way.

Yes Scotthas to go pay him out and stop this s**t .
So says you.

You also said he had nothing to do with last week and this week was his fault.

He played a significant role in both of them, if you can't see that then I can't show you.

Who do we trade out then?
2018 1st round is easily tradeable. We have access to top end talent via Bailey Scott and Tarryn Thomas in 2018 without using a first round pick.

We are strong in our ruck division, why deliberately weaken it if we want to be successful? It's not like we need the cap space, surely?

The swans were always going to come good at some stage....and they have north covered from a personnel perspective. Today's loss simply confirms where our team is at. They kept Waite because our front half is still a way off. If they are targeting Kelly and Martin then they have identified another obvious weakness that they need to address. They need another big forward. Waite cant play forever. Keep telling myself to remain patient.

So says you.

He played a significant role in both of them, if you can't see that then I can't show you.
So says many supporters mate he has had his chance last week was a one off . Could have brought Pruess in instead opted not to . SCOTT HAS TO GOOOOOOOOOO .

S
So says you.

He played a significant role in both of them, if you can't see that then I can't show you.[/QUOTE

So you were in the Box then .

Last week had a plan and it was executed brilliantly.

This week walked straight into a trap we've walked into before.

Who knows what we'll get next week.

He'll be here till next year at least , we just gotta roll with it.

I think he will get an extension, who else is there?

He just needs to be ruthless with the players, he asked this week for a huge effort from Goldy around the ground....... will himself on the contest. Did he get that?

If not a week in the magoos.

So says many supporters mate he has had his chance last week was a one off . Could have brought Pruess in instead opted not to . SCOTT HAS TO GOOOOOOOOOO .

The club quite clearly do not see it this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of supporters think this way
Which is cool.

But are they making the decisions?

No.

If I'm really honest I don't want them making the decisions either. The logistics on getting consensus on the decisions that need to be made would cost us a fortune.

The weekly drop Gibbo, don't drop Gibbo fight would cause all sorts of issues.

I think he will get an extension, who else is there?

He just needs to be ruthless with the players, he asked this week for a huge effort from Goldy around the ground....... will himself on the contest. Did he get that?

If not a week in the magoos.

Brett Ratten done a mighty job at Carlton with a weak list. Been under Clarkson for a few years now and would be even better next time round. I guess the only question is, has the game changed too much in the past 10 years for him to succeed?

Which is cool.

But are they making the decisions?

No.

If I'm really honest I don't want them making the decisions either. The logistics on getting consensus on the decisions that need to be made would cost us a fortune.

The weekly drop Gibbo, don't drop Gibbo fight would cause all sorts of issues.
Yes they do because if the supporters don't sign up then the club has to make the call . I think his time is up they will not ( I hope not ) renew his contract.

Yes they do because if the supporters don't sign up then the club has to make the call . I think his time is up they will not ( I hope not ) renew his contract.

You of course realise he's contracted for next season?

Brett Ratten done a mighty job at Carlton with a weak list. Been under Clarkson for a few years now and would be even better next time round. I guess the only question is, has the game changed too much in the past 10 years for him to succeed?
Exactly my thoughts would be a great fit for us . Made the finals with an ordinary list at the blues .

This afternoon I want North to make final dramatically.
Now I really want them to make wooden spoon for josh kelly.

Disappointing after such a great effort last week.

Brad has done well to get the boys playing with a lot of effort this year.

Granted we lost Waite and some individual performances today were just lack lustre (which was not Brad's fault) but basic question marks over brad (which have been done to death over the years here) remain

(i) selection

(ii) team structure (Hansen permanent forward after he has done so well as part of a settled backline?)

(iii) mid game tactical moves (not manning up Reid when he dropped back).

I hate to be bagging the bloke when i know he is busting a gut to improve us (and we were probably just off today anyway) but these issues (certainly i an iii) have been evident with Brad since year 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back