Play Nice Bye Bye Brad [v4.0] - IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad would want to be pretty careful if he is making demands at this point. The club can burn him well beyond how much he can squeeze them for money. Personally I think it's in both his and the club's best interests to make this change smoothly and without fuss very quickly. He's done very well out of NMFC.

No-one knows his contract, but are you (and others) suggesting that if his contract requires pay out, he should forfeit that?

Would you do that? What are contracts for?

Absolutely shocked to see those comments.

No it hasn't '...killed North Melbourne' Brad. It has exposed your good ol' 'chuck a loose sweeper back to fill the hole' when the game is in the balance. You refused to address our tendency to lose crucial contests when the ball flies in from a centre clearance. Without Daw or a prime Petrie to save our arses, our backline gets destroyed by quick clearances from the middle. The 6-6-6 rule has exposed 10 years of not prioritising building a good enough fitness and skill level to play 1v1 in close games. It has also exposed our inability to stop opposition momentum when it happens. You didn't prioritise our defensive structures with enough versatility to handle the change in game tempo. You're playing players that can't defend, in that backline. Including players that play midfield roles from when they got drafted!

Maybe, just maybe, it would be logical to prioritise building a strong back line through decent focus on development? Rather than trying to convert players or get players zoning/loose back there?

Take responsibility Brad. Stop shifting the blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely shocked to see those comments.

No it hasn't '...killed North Melbourne' Brad. It has exposed your good ol' 'chuck a loose sweeper back to fill the hole' when the game is in the balance. You refused to address our tendency to lose crucial contests when the ball flies in from a centre clearance. Without Daw or a prime Petrie to save our arses, our backline gets destroyed by quick clearances from the middle. The 6-6-6 rule has exposed 10 years of not prioritising building a good enough fitness and skill level to play 1v1 in close games. It has also exposed our inability to stop opposition momentum when it happens. You didn't prioritise our defensive structures with enough versatility to handle the change in game tempo. You're playing players that can't defend, in that backline. Including players that play midfield roles from when they got drafted!

Maybe, just maybe, it would be logical to prioritise building a strong back line through decent focus on development? Rather than trying to convert players or get players zoning/loose back there?

Take responsibility Brad. Stop shifting the blame.

But, but, but................it............it's..........good................f-f-f-for football.

No Brad, it's been good for Stephen Hocking and your brother's ******* club!

1558555110172.png

Last edited:
There's adequate grounds to sack him for incompetence on this alone:

View attachment 678681

This reads like a farewell speech.
That statement has pulled the trigger for mine. What a pathetic thing to say. Deflecting blame and disassociating himself from the Club in the same sentence. Time to go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That thing I said about Brad realising how much harn staying can do to him as well... I hope he's reading that, because he looks like he plans on self immolating in the towns square at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back