Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

hahahahahaha imagine spending your life on big footy worrying about an opposition players stats, literally i couldn't give a stuff about a single Melbourne player to obsess over their stats
you're just deflecting off Rayner right there. We're talking about Rayner's stats, a Brisbane player. You clearly don't care about his lack of numbers either.

are you going to make a thread about all 45 players on the list or you just have this weird obsession with pumbaaaaaa
This is the Cam Rayner thread...

I'm obsessed that he's a fringe standard afl player. he's proven that over his 6 year career. Brisbane fans are obsessed thinking that he's some midfield jet in the petracca mould. I know which of the 2 is highly delusional.

I'm obsessed that he's a fringe standard afl player. he's proven that over his 6 year career. Brisbane fans are obsessed thinking that he's some midfield jet in the petracca mould. I know which of the 2 is highly delusional.
Why in God's name do you care so much, though?

If someone said a Melbourne player was a 'star' and I thought he was mediocre, I might write 5 posts about it.

Not 500.....

If someone said a Melbourne player was a 'star' and I thought he was mediocre, I might write 5 posts about it.

Not 500.....
Because each week there's another feather in my cap and another stat line to discuss. ;)

Don't act as if you're lowly invested. You've come here multiple. times to talk about me. as well as highly invested in Liam Baker...someone not as polarising as Cam.

Not 500.....

This dude seems to derive a fair bit of self-worth from being perceived as correct about his opinion on a particular player. So in that sense I suppose it is fairly harmless behaviour.

Danny, I feel we have made some important progress this evening. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I've never been more proud of you, Danny.

Not 500.....

600+*

1715596829190.png

Danny, I feel we have made some important progress this evening. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I've never been more proud of you, Danny.
Have you noticed that as soon as I'm proven correct regarding Rayner, people deflect and just talk about me :) The ultimate deflection.
GIF by BachelorInParadiseAU

Have you noticed that as soon as I'm proven correct regarding Rayner, people deflect and just talk about me :)

Danny, this thread is all about you. Cam Rayner is a gun, we all know that. What we don't know is what makes Danny tick? What gets you out of bed in the morning, Danny - is it the Cam Rayner thread?

Danny, this thread is all about you. Cam Rayner is a gun, we all know that. What we don't know is what makes Danny tick? What gets you out of bed in the morning, Danny - is it the Cam Rayner thread?
I wake up hoping this will be the year where you give us predictions on Rayner's 2025? :)

I wake up hoping this will be the year where you give us predictions on Rayner's 2025? :)

Danny that doesn’t even make sense but we can work with it!

That one game a few weeks ago he went bonkers, got a shit load of possessions, was basically BOG, got like 150 supercoach points...

Where has that gone? And why was that game an anomaly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That one game a few weeks ago he went bonkers, got a s**t load of possessions, was basically BOG, got like 150 supercoach points...

Probably a factor of us having ~10 firm best 22 out with injury over the past few weeks, 5 with acls. 3 of those 10 have been forwards. So he has been put back to that hhf role where he doesn’t really have a role, if that makes sense.

Probably a factor of us having ~10 firm best 22 out with injury over the past few weeks, 5 with acls. 3 of those 10 have been forwards. So he has been put back to that hhf role where he doesn’t really have a role, if that makes sense.
Come on Elixuh. That's a horrible excuse. We have Windsor, in his first season, playing a wing role that often gets completely neglected, and he has not only been better than Rayner but he has kicked only 1 less goal. And some of his goals have been clutch goals too. If you're good enough, you make it happen. And Rayner hasn't fired a shot after 6 years.

Come on Elixuh. That's a horrible excuse. We have Windsor, in his first season, playing a wing role that often gets completely neglected, and he has not only been better than Rayner but he has kicked only 1 less goal. And some of his goals have been clutch goals too. If you're good enough, you make it happen. And Rayner hasn't fired a shot after 6 years.

Windsor is better at playing at position that Rayner doesn’t play

brian regan what GIF

Windsor is better at playing at position that Rayner doesn’t play

brian regan what GIF
Rayner has been trialled as a midfielder, didn't impact, then as a forward, didn't impact, even trialled as a defender, didn't impact and now trialling as a hybrid half forward, not impacting. And you think he's going to impact on a wing, of all places.

That one game a few weeks ago he went bonkers, got a s**t load of possessions, was basically BOG, got like 150 supercoach points...

It was the Melbourne game I believe where he played midfield. Not sure why Brisbane don't just give him a crack full time in there for a couple of weeks. It gives them something different than the likes of Neale and McCluggage and they look a better team with him there. Maybe he doesn't have the fitness to do it week after week?

It was the Melbourne game I believe where he played midfield. Not sure why Brisbane don't just give him a crack full time in there for a couple of weeks. It gives them something different than the likes of Neale and McCluggage and they look a better team with him there. Maybe he doesn't have the fitness to do it week after week?
of course he doesn't have the fitness. he's had poor fitness for 6 years.

Bloke is trash, will leave Brisbane as a FA in a few years having given them nothing to go to a club like Carlton who loves to throw big contracts at mediocre free agents

Bloke is trash, will leave Brisbane as a FA in a few years having given them nothing to go to a club like Carlton who loves to throw big contracts at mediocre free agents
Tbf Rayner would fit in nicely next to Mckay and Curnow up forward. Not sure if he's ever going to end up reaching the pre draft hype but he's got some match winning abilities on his day... Goes missing a lot though.

Would swap him with Dunkley, who is good overhead and does kick goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back