Resource Can anyone explain this Crom stuff?

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows, Carn, Cows, Crom... There's been a lot of joking tweaks on the name from supporters over the years. And its all good to me.

As long as you are bleeding Red, Yellow and Blue then what word you and your mates scream when we kick goals is pretty much irrelevant!

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
7615DC32-DF21-4AAB-A747-A45657A7B9E5.png

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I always thought it was a Port piss take (like we do "PEAR"). So I've always just assumed that anyone who uses it is a Pear Troll.

No, it's the opposite. Created by fans to have fun (unlike Pear which I've always assumed was playing into the stereotype of a illiterate Paps supporter).

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
In my opinion Crom is like a ready made test for dementia.

With that being said I'm currently reading the AFR and wondering why all these kids on school holidays aren't currently working jobs to save for a house deposit.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I am Gen X (just), almost on the border of being a millennial

Spirit of 1976, baby

With that being said I'm currently reading the AFR and wondering why all these kids on school holidays aren't currently working jobs to save for a house deposit.

the AFR used to be a good rag to read but in the last three years it’s gone bonkers, not worth reading anything in the first 20 pages

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Spirit of 1976, baby

the AFR used to be a good rag to read but in the last three years it’s gone bonkers, not worth reading anything in the first 20 pages

I can't even act like a boomer properly. My drama teacher was right I can't even do the basics!

It's hard to explain, basically someone posted a comment on a crows supporter page on facebook saying "go the mighty crom"

It was then taken the absolute piss out of by another group on facebook and has since spread and turned into a bit of a cult

Proud.

Back