Think Tank Can Buddy reach the 1000 goal mark in his career?

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard budwah kicked 3 goals today so that takes him to 974. He might even clock the 1000 this year at this rate. :eekv1:

Won’t be playing this week! Oh it’s buddy will kick some goals this week yayyyy!!!
He was looking for a holiday before the run up to finals. Realised that bump wasn’t gonna do it, needed to go the knuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the AFL fix is in, this smells like the Barry Hall decision to allow him to play in the GF.

The AFL need Buddy to reach 1000 this season for the ratings $.

I still think the AFL should have manipulated it to occur in the first Hawfs v $yds game next season.

the AFL fix is in, this smells like the Barry Hall decision to allow him to play in the GF.

The AFL need Buddy to reach 1000 this season for the ratings $.

I still think the AFL should have manipulated it to occur in the first Hawfs v $yds game next season.
I think its strange they contested it, I would think he will be managed at some point before finals anyway. He does kick bags against the smackies tho

Doubt it’s gonna happen this year. 😪
Dont forget he'll be playing in the finals, just needs a big bag and its very likely as Swans have Saints, Suns, Norf.

Very interesting to see if he’ll retire early next year after kicking just 5 more goals. 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back