Can we now stop calling it the "Supplements saga"?

Remove this Banner Ad

p

this entire board is slowly transforming from the pathetic to something much, much sadder..:thumbsu:
c0a70404adfe910c4d46e84612760965.jpg

You would have preferred the lads took ice instead?

that is what pro sport essentially is, running a doping program, it just matters not to the Insider, it matters only insofar as it is available to be seen to the Outsider, the consumer, the succour mom. Dont spit in the soup.

Not everyteam runs a formal program inside the four walls of the club, in fact, none really do. But were not Adelaide and Hawthorn withdrawing blood for potential injuries the other year. And Grimes and Rooke and other players with consistent hamstrings are sent over to Healing Hans over in Hamburg or wherever it is.

I usually ask, is there anything fundamentally different, between a team where individuals leave the club at 3pm, but then share sources, techniques, and the technical implements with the suppliers... is there anything fundamentally different between Windy Hill.

I answered this. Yes there was one thing different. hubris from Evans and Hird. They allowed the outside to see inside the walls of a murky enterprise. They failed in risk management. But otherwise, not much different. PEDs are acceptable in pro sport when you are part of the fraternity.

no need to pass value judgements on this and shoot the message(nger) you are entitled to disagree and think me deluded. most do.
Grimes Rooke Cooney Tiger Kobe Bolt Becker Greene Gay Ronaldoriginal they all go to Healing Hans in Hamburg. yaco55 we know what this means innit

heheheh healing hans. smart, phonetic, manifest peptide pun

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...the-celebrities-favourite-doctor-2288488.html
http://www.espn.com.au/espn/otl/sto...fahrta-great-healer-quack-hyperactive-syringe

healing ferkin hans

Grimes Rooke Cooney Tiger Kobe Bolt Becker Greene Gay Ronaldoriginal they all go to Healing Hans in Hamburg. yaco55 we know what this means innit

heheheh healing hans. smart, phonetic, manifest peptide pun

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...the-celebrities-favourite-doctor-2288488.html
http://www.espn.com.au/espn/otl/sto...fahrta-great-healer-quack-hyperactive-syringe

healing ferkin hans

Athletes have always been into ( what some will see as quackery ) alternative and non-orthodox treatments - It's possible some will cross the line, but at the same time, a few believe athletes should only exist on bread and water - It's the new world VS the Old World.

Athletes have always been into ( what some will see as quackery ) alternative and non-orthodox treatments - It's possible some will cross the line, but at the same time, a few believe athletes should only exist on bread and water - It's the new world VS the Old World.
Only a bombers supporter could feel comfortable with that statement.

What most would like is athletes to perfrom with their "god given" abilities rather than via a needle in the arse.

lets be honest, healing hans was inserting topical(local, contiguous) peptide treatments like a SARMs, caveat: i know the peptide is supposed to hit the pituitary gland which responds, not the topical application or avenue. Like is cycling, the doctors and swannies(soigneurs, masseurs) always add something to their treatments <coughcough>

It has only been myself that has hit on Floyd's positive (Floyd Landis) that his swannie^ was adding a topical testo (testosterone) solution to the massage oil/ balme, freddy viane

Now he has his own massage oils, balms, embrocations. Veritable alchemist. It was advertising on Cyclingnews a year back. Something like "Freddy's $hit"!
f4dytd.jpg

Landis special go-fast embrocation ~

Fill-up for 250km solo thru the Alps for the Queen stage of the Tour in the third week when you just have to ride other doperz off your wheel. Tried, tested and proven. Guaranteed or you money back. 1 dollar from every sales, put towards the proceeds of the Free Froyd Landis fund.

Qty: Freddys Choice Landis go-fast embrocation $18.99

What most would like is athletes to perfrom with their "god given" abilities rather than via a needle in the arse.
'most' are credulous. #YaleMilgram

*aka deluded

athletes just wanna be athletes. the sole measurment is win, plus, the quality of silicone your brownlow date has. thai cosmetic ladyboy surgeon or surgeon from brighton or toorak and 'choice' dow corning.

'most' are credulous. #YaleMilgram

*aka deluded

athletes just wanna be athletes. the sole measurment is win, plus, the quality of silicone your brownlow date has. thai cosmetic ladyboy surgeon or surgeon from brighton or toorak and 'choice' dow corning.
Not everyone is impressed by our silicone endowed World, a true athlete wants to win because of the abilities he is born with and has worked hard to improve, without the aid of supplements supplied by nefarious practicioners.

Last edited:
Only a bombers supporter could feel comfortable with that statement.

You must be embarrassed with this post ! My club allegiance has nothing to do with my opinion on this matter - The fact is athletes are always looking for an extra edge whether its nutrition, training practices, lifestyle, mindfulness, etc,etc,etc - And in the era of professional sport and it's riches looking for an 'edge' is magnified.

lets be honest, healing hans was inserting topical(local, contiguous) peptide treatments like a SARMs, caveat: i know the peptide is supposed to hit the pituitary gland which responds, not the topical application or avenue. Like is cycling, the doctors and swannies(soigneurs, masseurs) always add something to their treatments <coughcough>

It has only been myself that has hit on Floyd's positive (Floyd Landis) that his swannie^ was adding a topical testo (testosterone) solution to the massage oil/ balme, freddy viane

Now he has his own massage oils, balms, embrocations. Veritable alchemist. It was advertising on Cyclingnews a year back. Something like "Freddy's $hit"!
f4dytd.jpg

Landis special go-fast embrocation ~

Fill-up for 250km solo thru the Alps for the Queen stage of the Tour in the third week when you just have to ride other doperz off your wheel. Tried, tested and proven. Guaranteed or you money back. 1 dollar from every sales, put towards the proceeds of the Free Froyd Landis fund.

Qty: Freddys Choice Landis go-fast embrocation $18.99

This Tigers person is so out of touch with the world, it's not funny - Recreational athletes you this type of gear - Even my wife uses a variety of supplements and vitamins for her everyday life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be embarrassed with this post ! My club allegiance has nothing to do with my opinion on this matter - The fact is athletes are always looking for an extra edge whether its nutrition, training practices, lifestyle, mindfulness, etc,etc,etc - And in the era of professional sport and it's riches looking for an 'edge' is magnified.
This Tigers person is so out of touch with the world, it's not funny - Recreational athletes you this type of gear - Even my wife uses a variety of supplements and vitamins for her everyday life.
Lol, I think its you out of touch with reality champ, food and water could be called supplements as well, the issue is that some supplements give people or teams an edge that is not available, or being used by others. It seems you're a little simple or naive to grasp the difference.

Just because you think everyone is doing something doesn't necessarily make it right.

negative economy diseconomy false economy
see: don pyke and simon goodwin's mindgames.

Not everyone is impressed by our silicone endowed World, a true athlete wants to win because of the abilities he is born with and has worked hard to improve, without the aid of supplements supplied by nefarious practicioners.
rec leagues and district cricket. Some invisible amorphous* line on spectrum when the game/sport becomes professional and the profession a business. One can still compete outside these boundaries, and the competition is with thyself. But you dont get paid.

rec leagues and district cricket. Some invisible amorphous* line on spectrum when the game/sport becomes professional and the profession a business. One can still compete outside these boundaries, and the competition is with thyself. But you dont get paid.

Can you grant me one wish blackcat?

So you're saying money is the root of all evil?
errr, no.

but it redefines the pursuit of sport. It changes elements, I am basically value neutral, but when it commoditizes the game, you are looking at a merchant enterprise. It may look and feel like sport, but not the sport I define as sport. Even though most sport is determined by a competition with a win/loss endgame, sport as I see it, is the end in itself, it does not need the sponsorship of economy, nor a W-L.

It is good for individual sportsmen, but not for all, some like Caydn Beetham have manifest ability, but will drop out of the highest league with concomitant pressures. The media should not be the tail wagging the dog of sport, atleast, how I see it, real* sport should not have such outside interference.

*no need to rebut my take on what is real and what is not, I gave enough details for folks to read between the lines, this is MY take, that is all, you may have alternative opinion.

Lol, I think its you out of touch with reality champ, food and water could be called supplements as well, the issue is that some supplements give people or teams an edge that is not available, or being used by others. It seems you're a little simple or naive to grasp the difference.

Just because you think everyone is doing something doesn't necessarily make it right.

You need to counsel every professional sporting team in the world who employ doctors/physiotherapists/fitness and conditioning staff, nutritionists etc to improve athletic performance - You also need to stop Joe and Mary Citizen who regularly supplements to improve their day to day life or even put an end to anti-ageing clinics - I will also add these 'magical supplements' are available to all who make it to professional sport - You are living in primitive times - Maybe a time warp is required

Common - We know that NADO's 'hang their hat' on busting weekend warriors (notionally amateur ) who may win a few hundred winning a criterium - People will 'cheat' to win for peanuts.

Common - We know that NADO's 'hang their hat' on busting weekend warriors (notionally amateur ) who may win a few hundred winning a criterium - People will 'cheat' to win for peanuts.
:thumbsu:

concede this, the guys winning vets classes* at nat's in NAmerica, will inevitably be 'charged' but can pass the drug test.

*now US weekend warriors vets at nationals might be on the far end of the bell curve, re: likely(no, inevitably) to be on the androgens, but, p'raps slightly further back on the curve the Aus weekend warriors mid-life crisis cats at Nat's will also be charged, albeit to slightly less propensity.

which is why I had the caveat that one competes against oneself not for the prize.:rainbow::atm:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back