Can we now stop calling it the "Supplements saga"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Satan

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
there is no way this soft term would be used if the same issue was in the NRL or any overseas comp. "Performance enhancing drugs" is the term and is what the suspension was for. Lets cut the crap now.
But you will upset the Essendon PR team aka news ltd

Mootsy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
It was a supplements saga...

So the terminology is correct...

They weren't drugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
Ppl will let go when the club actually takes responsibility for the cluster #@&* that they created and tried to cover up .....
like I keep saying, 4 years of turmoil, the biggest club penalties the game has ever seen, found guilty of a doping regime, players banned for 2 years, massive financial consequences.

And still in front of Carlton in every conceivable metric.

Priceless

PACatter

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Phila. Phillies, Eagles, Flyers
The punishment is over for the players, and final for the upper echelon involved.

Can we just put this one to sleep?

Jade

Smug lives here.
AFL Club
Essendon
there is no way this soft term would be used if the same issue was in the NRL or any overseas comp. "Performance enhancing drugs" is the term and is what the suspension was for. Lets cut the crap now.
Sure, knock yourself out.

coryne

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
like I keep saying, 4 years of turmoil, the biggest club penalties the game has ever seen, found guilty of a doping regime, players banned for 2 years, massive financial consequences.

And still in front of Carlton in every conceivable metric.

Priceless

And have not once yes "yes we ****** up, we accept responsability and our punishments" and instead have tried to cover up the saga and played the victim.

Oh and I have NFI what these "conceivable metric" that you measure on are but if it is as salary cap cheats in a premiership year and the only side to use a club wide doping program then I am glad that you are in front of Carlton ;)

coryne

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
speaking of chugging it, how's the bag of dicks tasting re Clarko trading Mitchell for pick 88??? Must be a tasty shit sanga that one eh Tazzy?

Come on Mods, I have been banned from threads for much less in the past. I look forward to your response to this post :):thumbsu:

Top Bottom