Politics Candace Owens (and Crowder beef)

Remove this Banner Ad

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I hope she becomes America's first female president. She's only 30 years old and already starting to make waves. Instead of blaming black america's problems on white people and racism, she penetrates through all the BS right down to the nitty gritty stuff, and finally forces people to confront the real issues faced by black america.

She starts talking at 2:34

Yep. I'm a bit of a fan as well. I watched this one as a part of something else yesterday.

Aside from the main point of the video the opening 30 seconds with Jerry Nadler was something I am sure he would like to have another go at.

Last edited:

Number one problem, father absence- and why would that be? because they’re all in jail. And who rolled out the systematic mass incarceration of blacks in America program? Reagan. Lol. Comedy gold.

"we're innocent - all of us"

Federal and State Prison Populations Soared Under Clinton, Report Finds

In fact, the analysis of U.S. Justice Department statistics by the left-leaning Justice Policy Institute, a project of a San Francisco-based justice center, found that more federal inmates were added to prisons under Clinton than under presidents George Bush and Ronald Reagan combined.

During Clinton’s eight-year tenure, the total population of federal and state prisons combined rose by 673,000 inmates--235,000 more than during Reagan’s two terms.

I hope she becomes America's first female president. She's only 30 years old and already starting to make waves. Instead of blaming black america's problems on white people and racism, she penetrates through all the BS right down to the nitty gritty stuff, and finally forces people to confront the real issues faced by black america.

She starts talking at 2:34

Amazing, intelligent woman. Eats those pathetic white liberal women for breakfast.

LOL. Mate stick to the emoticons. Words are not your friend.
You might want to read up on her. She originally claimed mail bombs (which were done by a registered republican) were by leftists. She also claims abortion is a way of eliminating the black race. She is basically the republican version of AOC but once again people like yourself are blinded by your own ideologies and can't see it. I bet now you insult me again because you want to deny obvious facts.

In her defense you are a racist so your opinion doesn't really count does it. Nazi!
The terrorist who committed the Christchurch mosque shootings produced a "manifesto" where he wrote that Owens had "influenced [him] above all".[78][79][80]

I can see why you're a big fan.

20 min clip. You replied 6 mins after I posted it. You don't give a s**t about the facts. You are just pushing an agenda.

The terrorist who committed the Christchurch mosque shootings produced a "manifesto" where he wrote that Owens had "influenced [him] above all".[78][79][80]

I can see why you're a big fan.

20 min clip. You replied 6 mins after I posted it. You don't give a s**t about the facts. You are just pushing an agenda.

It's just you being racist and sexist again and attacking a woman of color (twice in one thread). Racism is so deep seated in your DNA you couldn't even use her name ("token speaker").

Racist! I get it now - feels good. Nazi!

It's just you being a racist and sexist again and attacking a woman of colour (twice in one thread). Racism is so deep seated in your DNA you couldn't even use her name ("token speaker").

Racist! I get it now - feels good. Nazi!
If you really thought that about me... you'd be mashing the like button on all of my posts.

You're upset with me, because I'm opposing exactly that... and it's what you actually support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you really thought that about me... you'd be mashing the like button on all of my posts.

You're upset with me, because I'm opposing exactly that... and it's what you actually support.

Sorry my fine, feminine little friend, you've been outed....I'll give you credit though. Up until now you have been able to keep your KKK allegiances well hidden.

Number one problem, father absence- and why would that be? because they’re all in prison. And who rolled out the systematic mass incarceration of blacks in America program? Reagan. Lol. Comedy gold.
The actions of the black caucus to stomp on crack evaporate when the outcome suits the racist system narrative?

She also claims abortion is a way of eliminating the black race
If we ignore that planned parenthood was set up by a very racist person who stated that the objective was to reduce the number of black children born and that there is a disproportionate high number of black babies being aborted then yeah, she is way off the mark.

Maybe it's like fanta and VWs though, we can ignore why we have these things and just enjoy them now in a reframed context that suits our position.

But, if you tweeted the wrong things in the past you will be targeted now and if you did horrible things your art will be blacklisted... again, except where we like what you did and reframe it into our own context

If we ignore that planned parenthood was set up by a very racist person who stated that the objective was to reduce the number of black children born and that there is a disproportionate high number of black babies being aborted then yeah, she is way off the mark.

Maybe it's like fanta and VWs though, we can ignore why we have these things and just enjoy them now in a reframed context that suits our position.

But, if you tweeted the wrong things in the past you will be targeted now and if you did horrible things your art will be blacklisted... again, except where we like what you did and reframe it into our own context
She is literally saying whatever it takes, to make money.

Why is she famous for saying things... but AOC and Ilhan Omar are told to go back to their own country?

She is literally saying whatever it takes, to make money.

Why is she famous for saying things... but AOC and Ilhan Omar are told to go back to their own country?
She, like Milo, get pushed to the front to speak because it's so odd to see either a black woman or a gay man talking conservatively.

That's what I think anyway.

I think Owens is too quick down a path and will treat people like her enemy if they sound the same, even if they aren't. It's dangerous.

That doesn't mean she is wrong about what us being said.

She, like Milo, get pushed to the front to speak because it's so odd to see either a black woman or a gay man talking conservatively.

That's what I think anyway.

I think Owens is too quick down a path and will treat people like her enemy if they sound the same, even if they aren't. It's dangerous.

That doesn't mean she is wrong about what us being said.
Doesn't mean she is right.

And I think you comparing her to Milo is more insultingly correct than anything I could posts about her.

Doesn't mean she is right.

And I think you comparing her to Milo is more insultingly correct than anything I could posts about her.
I'm not interested in validating or invalidating someone's speech for how they found themselves at the microphone. Too often we spend so much energy to avoid hearing any words, justifying to ourselves that a person has either the right perspevtive and I agree so I don't need to listen or they have the wrong perspevtive and I disagree so I don't need to listen.

Milo and Owen have strong overlaps in that they fit a typically liberal group identity with a conservative personal identity. Their words are their own but the path they took to get to the front in order to get microphone time is the same, albeit Milo stirred up more.

I don't think I could get the same air time as either as a brunette white woman, sitting me next to Sydney Watson and Daisy Cousins and I'd fade into the background noise like the rest. Nobody particularly wants to listen to a whole load of possible commentators to find the good ones.

So they made the best with what they have.

I'm not interested in validating or invalidating someone's speech for how they found themselves at the microphone. Too often we spend so much energy to avoid hearing any words, justifying to ourselves that a person has either the right perspevtive and I agree so I don't need to listen or they have the wrong perspevtive and I disagree so I don't need to listen.

Milo and Owen have strong overlaps in that they fit a typically liberal group identity with a conservative personal identity. Their words are their own but the path they took to get to the front in order to get microphone time is the same, albeit Milo stirred up more.

I don't think I could get the same air time as either as a brunette white woman, sitting me next to Sydney Watson and Daisy Cousins and I'd fade into the background noise like the rest. Nobody particularly wants to listen to a whole load of possible commentators to find the good ones.

So they made the best with what they have.
Sure.

If they were their own words, or if they had made the best with what they had.

I mean the wheel was invented so slaves could do things faster... It's just one of those things. In this case abortion is no longer used for that and we all know it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back