Cardinal Pell - Guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

Just in.

Finally society can claim a big scalp against the corrupt Catholic Church and it’s sadistic ways. I pity the good priests within the system, but despise the opportunistic pedophiles like Pell.

Amazed with the result. To get a guilty verdict of such a high profile Priest, well up in the Vatican hierarchy (3rd in line to the Pope in fact) is amazing.

Some of us became very suspicious of Pell after his 'Melbourne Response' shyte. That was a response to forget the victims & protect the Churches riches. Just a lying, uncaring turd.

Don't worry the hard nut Catholics will fight this. The CC is very powerful in Victoria. They will be working the politics behind the scenes.

I'll be real surprised if he ever gets locked up. Probably detention in some palatial Church Mansion with hot & cold running boy servants.

Next is places like Italy,Brazil, Phillipines etc etc.

Looking forward to the right wing fanatics climbing into this thread in defence of religion and the Catholic Church even in the face of sex crimes against minors.

Religion as a whole is so outdated it's not funny. Tax it for a start then let it slowly die; do people really need this anymore? It's nonsensical. Also funny how the religion you follow is largely geographically set in stone.

Kids with imaginary friends are weird, but adults believing this aren't? Spell me. Get rid of it and the world immediately becomes a better place.

As for this scumbag, don't be surprised when he gets a slap on the wrist.

Looking forward to the right wing fanatics climbing into this thread in defence of religion and the Catholic Church even in the face of sex crimes against minors.

Only if Pell engineers a successful appeal.

Predictably they'll throw a shyte full of money at it. They'll have more 'silks' than a shirt factory working on this. Many hard liners will not accept that the mere court of man can dare to overrule the 'sacred' devine right of the church to rule over men.

Stay tuned. This will get bigger & uglier. The Church will not let 2000 years of sucking on society go easily. They've had a great life out of it. They won't walk quietly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty ******* campaigner.

The way he spoke down on climate change, divorce, abortion, same-sex marriage... all the while he'd buggered multiple boys.

Catholics really are the scourge of the world.

What's so disgusting about them is the pull and power they still have. Pell was even on the board with the government dictating how much victims should be compensated. People say the church is losing meaning and relevance, they almost are, but they still have so much power. It's an affront. Every part of them. A genuinely disgusting s**t bunch of campaigners.

Amazed with the result. To get a guilty verdict of such a high profile Priest, well up in the Vatican hierarchy (3rd in line to the Pope in fact) is amazing.

Some of us became very suspicious of Pell after his 'Melbourne Response' shyte. That was a response to forget the victims & protect the Churches riches. Just a lying, uncaring turd.

Don't worry the hard nut Catholics will fight this. The CC is very powerful in Victoria. They will be working the politics behind the scenes.

I'll be real surprised if he ever gets locked up. Probably detention in some palatial Church Mansion with hot & cold running boy servants.

Next is places like Italy,Brazil, Phillipines etc etc.

Agree

My gut feel is a deal has already been worked out, otherwise why take 4 months to drop the suppression orders?

Agree

My gut feel is a deal has already been worked out, otherwise why take 4 months to drop the suppression orders?
As long as he dies in incarceration I’ll be happy. Zero access to a church again. What a stain of a human being. I wonder what the catholic deity thinks of child sex offenders?

Dirty ******* campaigner.

The way he spoke down on climate change, divorce, abortion, same-sex marriage... all the while he'd buggered multiple boys.

Catholics really are the scourge of the world.

What's so disgusting about them is the pull and power they still have. Pell was even on the board with the government dictating how much victims should be compensated. People say the church is losing meaning and relevance, they almost are, but they still have so much power. It's an affront. Every part of them. A genuinely disgusting s**t bunch of campaigners.
Youll get a few good ones, really, you’ll come across types that are genuinely good people. In primary school I was alone on multiple occasions with our schools catholic priest to help with functions or whatever, he was fine, totally a good guy. Absolutely zero behaviour like that.

He helped out on sports days, with school classes, as the crossing supervisor, everything. Quality guy.

Just to clarify - merely a messenger.
Retweeting does not denote endorsement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back