Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Darnold impressed me despite the stat line being nothing too flash, nothing wrong with game managing and playing smart, let our epic dline do the heavy lifting.

Very happy with the win, scoreline didn't really tell the tale of our dominance.
First real game in a new system and environment thought he did great.

Interesting...

Panthers waived K Ryan Santoso.
Carolina will keep the seventh-round pick they had traded conditionally to New York. Santoso went 2-for-2 on field-goal tries, sinking a 29- and 22-yarder against the Jets, but did miss one of his two extra point attempts on the afternoon. The team will continue looking elsewhere to fill that role ahead of Sunday.

Panthers signed K Zane Gonzalez.
Gonzalez most recently reverted to Detroit's practice squad after losing the team's competition with Randy Bullock; 'with', not 'to' since Detroit cut them both. Gonzalez converted 16-of-22 field goals for the Cardinals last year before suffering a season-ending back injury.

To cut him after one game seems harsh, would have owed the Giants a 7th if he was on the roster after week 2 IIRC. Hardly worth worrying about I would have thought

pretty confident we can come away a winner this week, had a little dabble on us at the $2.52

Saints coaching staff got covid missing plenty, injuries to 3 significant starters. Wont get a better opportunity.

Phil Snow and the defense I love you. That was an absolute beat down. Never seen anyone make Kamara look as ordinary as we did today. Put Jameis under fire and he buckled like old times. So many pass rushing weapons, bloody fun to watch.

Great first half by Darnold, bit sloppy in the second but fair play, id have taken that game if you asked me pre game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phil Snow and the defense I love you. That was an absolute beat down. Never seen anyone make Kamara look as ordinary as we did today. Put Jameis under fire and he buckled like old times. So many pass rushing weapons, bloody fun to watch.

Great first half by Darnold, bit sloppy in the second but fair play, id have taken that game if you asked me pre game.
compare the stat line to your man wilson so far.
darnold is the next tannehill.

compare the stat line to your man wilson so far.
darnold is the next tannehill.

Lets no jinx it yet just two games in, but VERY happy with how hes played, more importantly in the pocket, no hapoy feet.

Panthers coach Matt Rhule said LG Pat Elflein is not expected to play in the team's Week 3 game against the Saints.
Elflein saw 23 snaps in Week 2 before injuring his hamstring. Pro Football Focus graded him as a poor blocker in run and pass protection last year and he showed no signs of change in his one and a half games with the Panthers. Rhule said Dennis Daley, a sixth-rounder from the Panthers' 2019 class, will get the start at left guard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back