Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Still draft one, sit behind Cam till hes better. Or, go all in on Rodgers, Wilson, Watson.
No franchise qbs in this draft, even if we got a big fish its still the same issue as the last 8 years no protection so why bother?
Hope we bring back gilmore.

Matt Rhule is a ******* joke. Im done. You were right imadodgyumpire

Hes gonna run two QBs this week again. Tell me the last time that worked in the NFL ? If you've got two QBs you've got no QBs. This isn't college *******.

Pretty clear to me also Rhule never wanted to work with Cam from the jump, that was his call and his call alone.
Ticket prices were tanking again this season with Darnold and Tepper made the call to bring Cam back for that reason and told Rhule he had no say in the matter.

Anyway, keep the losses coming, better draft pick, better chance Rhule is out the door.

Tepper needs to stop interfering in things to try and get wins. This "rebuild" has been done so poorly, you cant rush things with trades. You build through the ******* draft.

You dont get a bigger directionless dumpster fire than the Carolina Panthers. No alignment, just random decisions based on what each higher up wants at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youll be so angry when panthers beat bucs

we aint beating the bucs, saints however next week, I could see us ******* up draft position and winning that meaningless game

Winning pointless games is the worst I remember 49ers winning a pointless game at end of season to push us out of no 1 pick so instead of getting Myles garrett we got Solomon Thomas. Just shut it down play your rookies/guys you haven’t seen what they can do. But make sure you lose

The Athletic's Joseph Person cited Panthers team sources who "believe" head coach Matt Rhule will return for the 2022 season.

It's always possible a catastrophic end to the 2021 season could change Carolina owner David Tepper's calculus on whether to stick with Rhule for a third season. Person mentioned that Tepper "has shown he’s willing to cut his losses and paper over his mistakes." Rhule's first two years as Carolina's head coach have been forgettable bordering on disastrous, as the team flails left and right searching for a viable quarterback. Rhule, who's 10-20 since taking over as Carolina's head coach, has five more years left on the seven-year, $62 million contract he signed in January 2020. The 2022 season would likely be Rhule's last shot to show he can lead the fledging Carolina franchise for years to come.

SOURCE: The Athletic
Dec 24, 2021, 9:08 AM ET

The Athletic's Joseph Person cited Panthers team sources who "believe" head coach Matt Rhule will return for the 2022 season.

It's always possible a catastrophic end to the 2021 season could change Carolina owner David Tepper's calculus on whether to stick with Rhule for a third season. Person mentioned that Tepper "has shown he’s willing to cut his losses and paper over his mistakes." Rhule's first two years as Carolina's head coach have been forgettable bordering on disastrous, as the team flails left and right searching for a viable quarterback. Rhule, who's 10-20 since taking over as Carolina's head coach, has five more years left on the seven-year, $62 million contract he signed in January 2020. The 2022 season would likely be Rhule's last shot to show he can lead the fledging Carolina franchise for years to come.

SOURCE: The Athletic
Dec 24, 2021, 9:08 AM ET

What a complete waste of time, Fitterer drafting for a coach who wont be there the following season. The quicker Rhule is fired the better.

And if Tepper had a brain he'd let Fitterer choose his own head coach, stop ******* interfering and wanting to be part of the process. Thats what you employ football people to do.

Here's how it will go down, Panthers get desperate and draft a QB, fire Rhule, saddle the poor next HC with a QB he didn't want.

Can see it already. What a cluster *.

Nice, the two QB college system worked about as well as you'd expect it to. Genius from Rhule.

Another two blowouts like that and the message might actually get through to Tepper. This s**t cant go on for another year.

Two more beat downs please. :praying:

Here's how it will go down, Panthers get desperate and draft a QB, fire Rhule, saddle the poor next HC with a QB he didn't want.

Can see it already. What a cluster fu**.

Not gonna go for Watson?

Watson to Carolina has always felt like the most likely scenario to me.

Not gonna go for Watson?

Watson to Carolina has always felt like the most likely scenario to me.

Why on earth would Watson want to come here after the season we've had? Unless he likes dumpster fire hoping, I cant see it. So many things going for other states. Gotta pay income tax in NC and we have a shitty football team. Id give it 1000-1

I’ve also felt it’d be where Watson landed.
Perhaps with a few teams shying away from him and his discretions, it might not be the sweepstakes for him you’d think. The right money would be enough I reckon

I’ve also felt it’d be where Watson landed.
Perhaps with a few teams shying away from him and his discretions, it might not be the sweepstakes for him you’d think. The right money would be enough I reckon

Im pretty sure he took us off his wishlist mate. We tried trading for him at the deadline and he said Miami only. Cant blame him.

Plenty of teams will be interested in him once the court case is done. Dont worry.

what the * does "we knew this was going to be something that had to be done right" mean?

We dont have a QB or Oline in place? How can this possibly be anywhere near "right" or even on the right path?

Its been done completely wrong.

******* idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back