Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Newton to become a defensive end, obviously.

Cam will get traded or cut I’d think. Fine with that but disappointed. For all his faults it’d be nice to see Cam behind a decent O-Line and a good Offensive Scheme

What a ####ing whirlwind few hours to be a Panthers fan.

Joe Brady news is fantastic & I'm over the moon about it but man that Luke news puts a dampener on the whole night.

Would LOVE for him to move into coaching eventually with us, have a feeling Rivera may snake him over to the Redskins though.

😞

I know I've been harsh on him lately, didn't know the circumstances were career threatening tho.

Sad man, our last two great MLB's cut down by the injury gods far too soon. (Jon Beason was a ******* beast also before the knee injury)

I doubt we will even need to tank for Trevor Lawerence. Our Draft hand is weak and the holes in our Roster are Immense.

Trade Cam for the best deal we can get and ride with Grier for a season. Rebuild the O-line in this draft would be my preference. If we expect to be drafting 1st overall next year we've gotta be able to protect Sunshine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt we will even need to tank for Trevor Lawerence. Our Draft hand is weak and the holes in our Roster are Immense.

Trade Cam for the best deal we can get and ride with Grier for a season. Rebuild the O-line in this draft would be my preference. If we expect to be drafting 1st overall next year we've gotta be able to protect Sunshine.

Guess we got the right coach to build from the ground up! #positives

Isaiah Simmons suddenly a real possibility in the first round for us.

Haven't look at interior OLine players that much, but I'm usually against taking one that high.

Isaiah Simmons suddenly a real possibility in the first round for us.

Haven't look at interior OLine players that much, but I'm usually against taking one that high.

So many holes it’s still best available. Trading back for more draft capital should be the play.

So many holes it’s still best available. Trading back for more draft capital should be the play.

Given Rhule said he wants to fix the defense first I can see us going heavily with D in this draft.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Bradberry and what scheme we even run next year.

Is this ******* serious? This is one of the worst days I've ever experienced as a Panthers fans, or as a fan of any of the teams I go for.

Brady signing as OC was great news ☺️.....then this. 😞

Ugh I miss him so much already.

If he was able to play for a few more seasons he would have challenged Smitty and Pep for the greatest player in franchise history. He's a clear #3 to me tho despite only playing for 8 seasons.

After having a closer look at some OLine prospects this week I'm not even against the Panthers trading up for Andrew Thomas if need be, guy is a freaking beast. Would sort out LT for the next 10-15 years. We could swing Little inside to to guard and move on from Turner (if he can stay healthy) . Safest prospect Ive seen so far.

Doubt he makes it past the Giants or Lions in reality tho. Can't see both of them overlooking or trading back and missing out on Thomas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back