Caroline Wilson renews push for Hird sacking

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It just seems baffling though that anyone who has read the ASADA summary along with the Switkowski report and has taken on board the views of the players' union should remain so publicly unrepentant."

She's implying she's read the report here

So Mrs "I've had a gutful of people suggesting the AFL leaks to me" has read the confidential ASADA report?

Wow. Wonder how that happened.

So Mrs "I've had a gutful of people suggesting the AFL leaks to me" has read the confidential ASADA report?

Wow. Wonder how that happened.

she did say not all the board members were behind hird

"It just seems baffling though that anyone who has read the ASADA summary along with the Switkowski report and has taken on board the views of the players' union should remain so publicly unrepentant."

She's implying she's read the report here

Perhaps. What she is saying is that Hird has, and given what she has been told by the AFLPA and about both reports, she's amazed he's still smirking.

If it comes out in the wash that he had full knowledge and deliberately went for something that reached beyond the grey areas (eg doctor shopping to exploit an s0 loophole) then we will have no choice but to declare him a delusional megalomaniac.

Gerard made a good comment on 3AW a week or two ago about delving into grey areas. To paraphrase - the further into the grey you go, the closer to the black you get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly Lloydy is being fed info by the Essendon side, whilst Caro is getting hers from the AFL side.

It is no surprise that they do not agree.

She is brave.

Ill give her that.

I agree that the #standbyhird message is suffocating, and the sooner the EFC focus on the club itself, the better.

It's a fair point from Caro. So much damage already done, so much misconduct already revealed. I wonder if Hird will ever be prepared to own his mistakes. All he seems capable of is defensive posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back