Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hough? But hasn't really played in 2 years. John Harvey. Jayden Shea. Latter 2 with a st marys ntfl connection whether they rope others down or not.
Nathan Cunning back so thatd be their ruckman I assume. Need a forward to give Cliffy a spell!
Crooks was the name of the Ruckman I was told so they may have picked up a couple of talls.

Afternoon, I’m down in tassie coaching and have a few boys I know are coming across to play in the competition. Can you tell me what the standard is like? I know it’s hard to compare leagues but a rough idea.

Afternoon, I’m down in tassie coaching and have a few boys I know are coming across to play in the competition. Can you tell me what the standard is like? I know it’s hard to compare leagues but a rough idea.
Hard to compare, especially when it's likely a different style of play. It's open and free flowing even compared to a lot of Melbourne footy's smaller grounds and pack football.

Hard to compare, especially when it's likely a different style of play. It's open and free flowing even compared to a lot of Melbourne footy's smaller grounds and pack football.

The best footballers in the CMFL are as good as anyone running around in country footy. The depth isn’t great though

Big Blow for Tooley Tang losing Brodie Hodson. He was one of the Best midfielders in the Comp I think unless they get a couple of late ones their list will be behind what it was last year.

Big Blow for Tooley Tang losing Brodie Hodson. He was one of the Best midfielders in the Comp I think unless they get a couple of late ones their list will be behind what it was last year.
They have Healey to replace Gordon, and Jesse Vallance. If brother Brad joins him that'll be big.
It'll be whether the nt blokes stay, it won't show on clearances as them leaving like the boga ones.

Don't forget the big 3 have barely fired a shot yet.
Swan Hill didn't do a whole lot of recruiting last year and got Heslop who's leaving. They've got a good base and likely have points and money to play with, so I'd expect a key forward, maybe a ruckman amongst others.
Tyntynder lose Trent Collins, and gain 2 former players whichll be low on points, so they'll have room for more.
And Kerang, Coates will probably have the teledex opened on N for Nightcliff, and if they kept Wilson and chased after a Wills, Riley or Illett they'd be laughing
Sounds as though Kerang have signed Wills from Nightcliffs.

Well if everyone's unsure of what the deal is, follow AFL South East as an indication.
CMFL has merely posted an AFL press release with a recommendation of postponing until May 31 and nothing else.
AFL SE is going off AFL recommendations but have actually given an outline as they're paid to do so. Screenshot_20200317-171112_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200317-171112_Samsung Internet.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 years...there was an ability to have it reduced to 12 months by undertaking some duties...why’s that mate?
It just ran through my mind if they don't end up playing if you have to wait another year. Still hoping we see Footy in 2020 of course.

It just ran through my mind if they don't end up playing if you have to wait another year. Still hoping we see Footy in 2020 of course.

If there is no footy this year my view would be 1 year of my ban completed.

I am mindset atm that I am done with the Central Murray Football Netball League and do not intend to attend any games or support that organisation in any way into the future. That’s difficult to say as you all on here know home much I love my footy club. I loved playing for Lalbert..made lifelong friends playing at home and also against all the sides in the league the whole experience has left a sour taste.

I took full responsibility for my stupidity on the day and apologised to those who deserved them but the personal nature of what happened behind the scenes in my case I will never forget

If there is no footy this year my view would be 1 year of my ban completed.

I am mindset atm that I am done with the Central Murray Football Netball League and do not intend to attend any games or support that organisation in any way into the future. That’s difficult to say as you all on here know home much I love my footy club. I loved playing for Lalbert..made lifelong friends playing at home and also against all the sides in the league the whole experience has left a sour taste.

I took full responsibility for my stupidity on the day and apologised to those who deserved them but the personal nature of what happened behind the scenes in my case I will never forget
I don't know all the in's and out's of what's gone on but you think the Crime was exaggerated in the punishment handed down?

I don't know all the in's and out's of what's gone on but you think the Crime was exaggerated in the punishment handed down?

Well I think it’s fair to say that I think that what I and the others copped as punishment was way over the top. As I’ve said very openly I carried on like a tool and deserved to cop something for that and the public embarrassment has been quite a punishment in itself!

The stuff that went on behind the scenes got very personal towards myself and that will not be forgotten

The board or president roota, or op manager?

Well I think it’s fair to say that I think that what I and the others copped as punishment was way over the top. As I’ve said very openly I carried on like a tool and deserved to cop something for that and the public embarrassment has been quite a punishment in itself!

The stuff that went on behind the scenes got very personal towards myself and that will not be forgotten

I wonder how many players will shift from HDFNL to the CMFNL for the season now their league has cancelled 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back