Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had it confirmed. Had 2 training runs and hated the “culture”
I think you should check your intel Roota, they had 0 training runs he couldn't commit due to some personal reasons and the travel was just to taxing for him to give it his all. Nothing to do with Birchip's culture.

I think you should check your intel Roota, they had 0 training runs he couldn't commit due to some personal reasons and the travel was just to taxing for him to give it his all. Nothing to do with Birchip's culture.
You would think also as a non playing coach you would to recruit who you want, could be salary cap issues, due to covid, the club also may have reduced his wage and not made it viable to travel to birchip 3 times a week, I'm sure it was amicable two way decision, where the bulls still have plenty of time to appoint a replacement

You would think also as a non playing coach you would to recruit who you want, could be salary cap issues, due to covid, the club also may have reduced his wage and not made it viable to travel to birchip 3 times a week, I'm sure it was amicable two way decision, where the bulls still have plenty of time to appoint a replacement
Salary cap or lack of money never been an issue an issue at Birchip.In excess of $700,000 harvest last year. Looking similar this year.

My source is pretty good and the word culture is exactly why he’s pulled the pin

I've got admit playing on a Demaria 20 years ago, I would have never imagined him to be a great coach, well done to him

culture? interesting coming from a bloke at woorinen, wouldn't say their off field culture very highly regarded
Flagpie what evidence do you have to support your quite offensive post? Marcus, the culture he created brought success to the Laharum football club, and also Aaron Cadd (Sorry Roota) has been the catalyst in raising the culture and professionalism of the Woorinen Football Club.

Last edited:
Flagpie what evidence do you have to support your quite offensive post? Marcus, the culture he created brought success to the Laharum football club, and also Aaron Cadd (Sorry Roota) has been the catalyst in raising the culture and professionalism of the Woorinen Football Club.

No argument from me. Also no need to apologise Aaron has been excellent for Woorinen (I just had a problem with one incident and carried on like a tool).

Huge respect for Marcus and the way he goes about his coaching...and to do what he is done with the Birchip situation has my full support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back