Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Vic now employ people to look into it, you'd want to be a very good accountant. As I say Torquay are a well run club, they got done 2018, through the use of vouchers, players that didn't comply or help with the investigation were suspended for games the next year. You have to bloody good to cover your tracks, it's not like it used to be. Torquay also had Adrian Anderson (former AFL op manager) help them to try get off. And they were only found to be 3k over.

Doubt very much it’s the majority, I think it’s more the minority these days. No doubt it’s still happening..so hard to police/prove

when you see players father in laws donate tens of thousands to a club and the said player is now getting $100 coming off $1000 per game at his previous club you know something is fishy. It doesn’t bother me too much anyway because when you see how big of an advantage some clubs have over others in employment opportunities it sort of makes it all abit pointless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Roota’s days are in the past it if he does not know the truth then. He might thinks he knows everything and makes out he does to everyone but that’s all. I hope Helmers has the last laugh to be honest

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not getting into a tit for tat with you on here but my days are far from done and I’ll tell you now that the respect dean and I have for each other goes well beyond anything you could know or wish to have

I think Roota’s days are in the past it if he does not know the truth then. He might thinks he knows everything and makes out he does to everyone but that’s all. I hope Helmers has the last laugh to be honest

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure roota got helmers to Lalbert. You can coach in the same league these days without there being ill feeling between the club and coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back