Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Higgs is my very very early tip for the Jack Betts

Ron's tipping Troy Coates for the Jack Betts Medal. Guys like Higgs and Coates will have a heavy tag every week if any coach is smart like Ron. If the tigers get up over cohuna this week, then Ron may have just under estimated those pig furry tractors. Will be certainly interesting.

Swan Hill seem depleted after only 1 round of football. Davies: achilles, Foott: re-ocurring calf, new big tall recruit: quad. Swans seem to be in a pickle.

You stay classy.

any injury news around the league, did get told that woorinen suffered a couple of major injuries. the bloke telling me was a bit vague but he thought that the new recruit higgs had torn his hammy pretty badly. can anyone confirm

any injury news around the league, did get told that woorinen suffered a couple of major injuries. the bloke telling me was a bit vague but he thought that the new recruit higgs had torn his hammy pretty badly. can anyone confirm

Hamlyn, Danny Stone, Sam Higgs, Lovett and Steicke all copped injuries through the game, some looke worse than others, don't think any are major though.

Hamlyn, Danny Stone, Sam Higgs, Lovett and Steicke all copped injuries through the game, some looke worse than others, don't think any are major though.

Niggling and minor injuries plagued us early last year and ultimately we fell short of the finals by one game. When you are trying to make the long climb back everything needs to go right

It certainly does Roota.

The Kerang Raiders game will be worth the admission and then some I would think. With the Raiders having a nicely 'constructed' side this season, the crowd will be even bigger. If at all possible.

Anyone else heard the rumour of Akermanis heading out to Koondrook. Heard he signed for 9 games. Can anyone confirm?

Haven't heard it and would think it would interfere with his money making scheme of playing games at a different joint each weekend. It may be possible though iff he signs at barham before clearances close and then plays out the season there. Surely their points would be close to chocker block as it is though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just points, what about CASH?????:confused:

Don't think cash would be a really big issue they obviously have heaps of it... Not sure how many points he'd be worth either as he has tarted himself around so much he might only be worth a couple it would depend if he has been playing on permits or has been getting cleared to all these different clubs... But I doubt it's going to happen anyway...

Don't think cash would be a really big issue they obviously have heaps of it... Not sure how many points he'd be worth either as he has tarted himself around so much he might only be worth a couple it would depend if he has been playing on permits or has been getting cleared to all these different clubs... But I doubt it's going to happen anyway...

Just spoke with a friend on the KB committee and thats first he had heard of it, means nothing, could be playing dumb!!!

Just spoke with a friend on the KB committee and thats first he had heard of it, means nothing, could be playing dumb!!!

I doubt Maverick would hold himself to 9 games for Koondrook instead of doing his usual and prostituting himslef around other leagues and teams.

Unless Koondrook fork out 45K for 9 games which I very much doubt.

Have a good day,

Big footys number 1 news team.

who would have thought Kerang would have smashed KB @ Barham!! maybe Kerang just reminding KB they have a way to go:confused:

On the plus side, the Kangas are on top of the ladder, can't remember last time that happened:eek:

who would have thought Kerang would have smashed KB @ Barham!! maybe Kerang just reminding KB they have a way to go:confused:

On the plus side, the Kangas are on top of the ladder, can't remember last time that happened:eek:

Kerang has to be favorites for the flag surely. Can anyone explain what happened to KB?

Kerang has to be favorites for the flag surely. Can anyone explain what happened to KB?

Kerang were far to good. Had a number of player that were willing to work harder then KB. Dicko has been over seas and just getting some fitness back by running through the 2s. Kerang will only get better when he gets back to his best.

Far too early to be talking Premierships, Anygood.

Would have to agree vet with one cracker game proceeded by one ordinary game it's way to early... Cohuna v Kerang should be a belter.. Although I think any 1 of five sides on there day can be extremely good!

With interleague a few weeks away anyone got any ideas on possible inclusions with plenty of guns around it would be good to see a few put there hands up and help big cal get the chocolates this year...

last time the Kangas were on top would have been in 97 when they come in and boasted to everyone how good they were going to be and how they would take this league by storm. them and tyntynder were both undefeated the first time they played in 97 and cohuna were on top. from memory tyntynder won that game by around 15 goals and the replay in the GF by around 12

last time the Kangas were on top would have been in 97 when they come in and boasted to everyone how good they were going to be and how they would take this league by storm. them and tyntynder were both undefeated the first time they played in 97 and cohuna were on top. from memory tyntynder won that game by around 15 goals and the replay in the GF by around 12

Cohuna Didn't play in the GF in 97, played off in 98 & 2000. Swan Hill rolled us in the Prelim.
I'm not exactly sure we come in boasting, i can remember Harold Pratt on 3SH saying Cohuna would struggle early with the pace of the league. Tyntynder were a bloody good side and close to the best of seen until recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back