Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

What are peoples thoughts on Will Goodings on 7 Adelaide. Really dont find him interesting at all.does he deserve his spot?
Havent heard of him. But hes still better than Basil.

Darcy clearly doesn't consider the vision-impaired with his commentary. The number of times he says "Look at.....". My guess is that he does the same thing when he commentates on radio.

I watched the Bloods Freo game but as usual hit the mute button. This spares me the 7 tosspots.

Sometimes I'll flick on the wireless and put up with the out of sync. Last night I listened to SEN. They had Gossage and Hazleby but in an absolute treat they had Darren McDonald on.

This bloke was knowledgeable about both teams (rare) and genuinely hilarious. He could not help himself when his son Logan (!!!!) did something good or stuffed something up. It was Hella funny.

Apparently he calls WAFL games. Is that right CakeEater ?

Well, Swans/Freo was easily the better of the two games last night, the ebb and flow, the speed, the commentary

The only people who liked the other game were Pie fans…and Hamo’s tongue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the Bloods Freo game but as usual hit the mute button. This spares me the 7 tosspots.

Sometimes I'll flick on the wireless and put up with the out of sync. Last night I listened to SEN. They had Gossage and Hazleby but in an absolute treat they had Darren McDonald on.

This bloke was knowledgeable about both teams (rare) and genuinely hilarious. He could not help himself when his son Logan (!!!!) did something good or stuffed something up. It was Hella funny.

Apparently he calls WAFL games. Is that right CakeEater ?
Think so- hosts a footy chat on Sport FM over here

He would have immeasureably improved the call over Goosage.

Think so- hosts a footy chat on Sport FM over here

He would have immeasureably improved the call over Goosage.

He did. Reduced Goss to laughter as well.

He had detailed observations about all the players, the flow of the game and patterns of play.

Peanut Brian Taylor carrying on a treat in the last quarter of Melb v Adelaide, does he slurp a few into himself during the game or something?

Two South Australians on commentary.
If you count Darcy as a South Australian…..
sarah jessica parker hbo GIF by Divorce

Hame's inane reference to Butter's being a great weight to ride the winner of the Grand National just shows what a tosser the guy actually is.

He will probably spend Sunday arvo down at Werribee Mansion watching the equestrian in jeans and a sports jacket.

Imagine thinking a guy is a tosser because of a comment like that. Says alot more about you then him. And so what if he goes and watches equestrian on a Sunday in jeans and sports jacket..

lmao what the actual *?

bet it beats sitting on your phone posting on bigfooty about commentators on a Saturday night you ******* loser

Imagine thinking a guy is a tosser because of a comment like that. Says alot more about you then him. And so what if he goes and watches equestrian on a Sunday in jeans and sports jacket..

lmao what the actual *?

bet it beats sitting on your phone posting on bigfooty about commentators on a Saturday night you ******* loser
Welcome to the thread Hame.

lmao what the actual *?

Since he updated his own Wiki it wouldn't surprise me if this was him.

lmao what the actual *?

G'day Rompingwins.

Darce: "Ohh, have a look at the athleticism!" That's just from a player running 10 metres in a straight line and bouncing the ball. Sensational game last night, deserved better than having those duds calling it.

He froths all tall blokes who have a set of wheels, agility or semblance of athleticism. I reckon he sees a lot of himself in those types, which is why he brings it up so often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back