Changes for Round 6 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, just wow. I still recall his first kick vs GWS which rolled across the deck for about 30m. Hopefully he plays to his strengths and uses his hands.

Glad to see Cameron back, can nullify Laird and hopefully kick a few.

Nic Nat better take that disrespect and dominate. I'm confident he will do just that.

Happy with the ins. Nice to see some more youth coming through with Cameron and Ainsworth. Need to see if Ainsworth is (ains)worth pursuing with, won't know unless he plays in the Seniors a little to see what he can contribute.

Sucks for Brander that he can't play the role he was drafted for, but it is what it is. Hopefully he will still get opportunities throughout the season, I'm sure he'll be in the box seat for a FWD or DEF role next season regardless.

Good to see Cameron back.

Nice to see Ainsworth joining the Crouch brothers for the Butcher's Ball. Pretty sad when your midfield depth shows this guy as next best in line!!!!!

Easy on Brayden. We can get stuck into him Saturday if he isn't up to scratch but for now I reckon we give him a chance to show he has improved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not upset with the changes this week.
Although I’d love to see a debutant, we still have gone with a younger side.

Seems like Ainsworth has worked pretty hard to get back- hoping the finger surgery has worked and we will see some improvement in that ball drop. I still have hope he still has a future with us as he does have some useful qualities.

Hoping Cameron is ready to pressure and chase- that was something Jones did really well. He seems like the sort of guy that will get his 2-3 chances a week, but there’s more to that role than goals.

Spot on - that ball drop says it all. Flawed and that is why I for one think he is a bust as a pick.

I saw a number of Beagles games last year and he had not corrected his ball drop last season even though he had surgery over the summer. The lad has not changed since his U18 carnival and changing ball drops is very instinctive. Hard to change those habits.

Ainsworth isn’t the worst to have come in. We need a different type in there that’s willing to do all the dirty work for the rest of the stars to benefit. Ideally it’s someone who can actually kick as well but he’s all we’ve got. Would’ve probably preferred O’Neill in with Redden and Gaff (worked well last week) sharing Shueys minutes in the middle. Pumped about Cameron but can’t get up and about with Ainsworth, feel like he’s definitely lining up a couple of shanks that cost us goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back