Changes for Round 6 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Parto had 35 disposals, 9 clearances and kicked 3 in the SANFL last Saturday.

Did Matty Allen play? Another who was unlucky not to get more (or any) opportunities in our midfield.

Partington is a strange player. He has a lot of non damaging touches but also regularly kicks multiple goals.

I think he clearly should be on a list somewhere, and probably playing right now.

Partington is a strange player. He has a lot of non damaging touches but also regularly kicks multiple goals.

I think he clearly should be on a list somewhere, and probably playing right now.
You can be non damaging with your disposals but be fit enough to push forward and link up to kick some snags. I suspect he has a ping more often than not whereas other mids might look to pass off to the forwards more. Still, doubt we’ll see our current midfield depth get 35 and 3 at WAFL level on many occasions

You can be non damaging with your disposals but be fit enough to push forward and link up to kick some snags. I suspect he has a ping more often than not whereas other mids might look to pass off to the forwards more. Still, doubt we’ll see our current midfield depth get 35 and 3 at WAFL level on many occasions

Can we add all their possessions and goals together?

I was at an East Perth game not long before his debut, he kicked 4 in a well beaten team. Most of them were from stoppages or from congestion but it was hard to say whether it was good play or hungry play, it wasn't overly selfish from memory.

I was at an East Perth game not long before his debut, he kicked 4 in a well beaten team. Most of them were from stoppages or from congestion but it was hard to say whether it was good play or hungry play, it wasn't overly selfish from memory.
Yeah I guess that’s why they trialled him in the forwardline. Must be a reason why AFL coaches don’t dig him because he still went undrafted after winning the MM

Once footage emerged of Parto doing the shittest clothesline ever, I lost all interest. It’s one of the most basic spots in all of professional wrestling, either learn the fundamentals or don’t debut until you’re ready.

Well, be keen to watch whoever (newbie) comes in to replace Shuey- it's a rare treat to see a new midfielder in the kitchen!
...and Cameron for some electricity!
Noticed Ryan looks a bit beefier, a good thing.

What on Earth is going on at Adelaide?

1594266132863.png

Adelaide Crows ruckman Reilly O’Brien posts bizarre tweet about Nic Naitanui
West Coast ruckman Nic Naitanui is ‘lazy and unfit’, according to a tweet posted from the social media account of the man he will go head-to-head with this week.

West Coast star ruckman Nic Naitanui is “lazy and unfit”, his Adelaide Crows counterpart Reilly O’Brien has posted on social media.
In what looks to be an unintended public posting O’Brien has derailed the plan to stop the Eagles star when the Crows play them on Saturday.
In the now deleted tweet, O’Brien posted some of the ways the Crows may try and stop Naitanui.
“Run off him hard, he is lazy and unfit,” O’Brien’s Tweet said.
“Will have a field day getting ball and marking everything.
Get to front and have grunt around the ground, and get ball on deck, beat him in this area.”
O’Brien is now the Crows No. 1 ruckman after the departure of Sam Jacobs to GWS in the off-season.
The Crows have been contacted about the Tweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im on the Brayshaw and Cameron as ins.

This is the perfect game to debut Brayshaw and have a look. We've lost an inside mid and look at the mids of Adelaide....B Crouch, M Crouch and Slone. One of the bigger, slower midfields we come up against. So sure Brayshaw isnt quick but he sure is willing to crack in.

Cameron to totally demoralise the Crows as they are reminded what they let go.

View attachment 908835

West Coast ruckman Nic Naitanui is ‘lazy and unfit’, according to a tweet posted from the social media account of the man he will go head-to-head with this week.

West Coast star ruckman Nic Naitanui is “lazy and unfit”, his Adelaide Crows counterpart Reilly O’Brien has posted on social media.
In what looks to be an unintended public posting O’Brien has derailed the plan to stop the Eagles star when the Crows play them on Saturday.
In the now deleted tweet, O’Brien posted some of the ways the Crows may try and stop Naitanui.
Get to front and have grunt around the ground, and get ball on deck, beat him in this area.”
O’Brien is now the Crows No. 1 ruckman after the departure of Sam Jacobs to GWS in the off-season.

Any danger of the boys not being on just disappeared I reckon

View attachment 908835

MQUSuzc.gif

Reaction on the Crows board is pretty funny.

Well that settles it, Nic Nat will absolutely pulverize O'Brien on the weekend
We deserve to get smashed
It's been deleted now and likely a mistake tweet but seriously, what the fu**!

Can we go just ONE WEEK without saying something stupid in public?

I'd put money on Nic Nat having a career best game
Fastest apology in the history of the AFC.
Can we go one week without embarrassing ourselves on Twitter? We're bad enough on the field already FFS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back