Preview Changes & Preview - Norfs vs Ports Round 11 Saturday May 25th @ Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought sweet was good in the games he played, very surprised he was left out for Dante. Dante was good against Geelong but the competition was poor and sweet didn’t do anything wrong, he just got sick and deserved his spot back.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is there anything in butters and Drew’s incidents, fair bit of mayo put on both from the hawks players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Drop Burton he looks more than a bit Ginger. McKenzie, Jones, Clurey or Bergman but needs to be a serious lock down defender with Farrell and Houston as back flankers there needs to be another strong defensive player. Or shift Farrell or Houston up to one wing.

I would consider playing Todd in the McEntee role for the reasoning being the number of times its 2 on one or one on one with McEntee in the forward line.

Sweet for Dante. Need a bigger body in there to bash and crash a bit more than Dante can at this point in time.

IN: Rozee, Sweet, Jones
OUT: Wines (Heart), Visentini, Burton

Jones sub

Yeah I'd go along with those changes. After a win Ken will not make wholesale changes but I think McEntee and Georgiades need to do more. Most of us know McEntee is a liability but Geogiades had a shocker.

Wines' heart palpitations are cause for concern but his condition might not keep him out if it does we have a replacement in Rozee.

Burton has to be carrying some sort of injury, either that or he has a real attitude problem. Some of his efforts, or lack of them yesterday were pathetic.
Visentini is promising but not quite ready for AFL.

I reckon Sinn has broken his collar bone. At best it is an AC joint but looked more collar bone to me.

Out Visentini, Sinn, Burton
In Sweet, Jones, Rozee

Mead to sub and BZT into the side.

Do they give Dixon the week off with a 6 day break into a 5 day break?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Sinn has broken his collar bone. At best it is an AC joint but looked more collar bone to me.

Out Visentini, Sinn, Burton
In Sweet, Jones, Rozee

Mead to sub and BZT into the side.

Do they give Dixon the week off with a 6 day break into a 5 day break?
This is pretty much how I see it.

If Wines is not good, then Evans to sub.

Don’t think they will be resting anyone this week, the bye is only 2 games away.

Our key forwards are going to hold us back this year and need a shake up asap. Georgiades is playing too high up the ground in a role he’s not at all suited to. Lord can win 1 v 1’s which none of the other 4 do, he needs to come in when ready.

Out: Sinn (inj), Dante, Dixon (managed)
In: Rozee, Sweet, Jones

Burton deserves to go out but the Sinn injury probably gives him a reprieve.

BZT will come into the starting lineup, Jones to sub.

Now is the time to punish poor form.

Burton and Georgiades must be dropped. Sinn makes way injured. Bergman is in a hole playing on the wing and we are unable to take an intercept mark in defence. McEntee for all the over-dramatising of a couple of one percenters hasn’t kicked a goal since Mother Teresa was alive.

Burton out. Jones in and made sub.
Sinn out (injured). Lorenz in and plays wing, allowing Bergman to go back to play Burton’s position.
Georgiades out. Rozee in, and starts across half forward replacing the SPP role.
McEntee out. Tommy A comes in. He chases as well as Jed and couldn’t be any worse offensively.
Visentini out. Sweet in. Size will be important the next couple of weeks against Xerri and Pittonet.
If only...........alas no SANFL form

IN: Lorenz, Jones, Sweet
OUT: Burton (Greyhound Annihilator), Dixon (Greyhound Annihilator), Sinn (Arm Crushed by Automatic Greyhound Feeder)

Maybe Visentini for Lord but think Lord needs some more game time in the 2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back