Preview Changes & Preview - Yartapuulti vs Hawks Round 10 Sunday May 19th @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably does, but we've got 5 better midfielders than him, so he isn't going to get them.

Wines & Mead are better in & under players, who can give that hand pass out to our sprinters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are we ever ditching Boak? He was basically playing for the opposition, same as every close game

If Burgoynes ready i'd be happy with that

He’d make a good sub similar what to suns do with swallow.

But carn he wasnt the absolute worst against the cats on the wing 6 turnovers from 19 disposals 480 metres gained 7 marks 6 tackles. Half forward flank boak was still the worst ever form of trav

The level of interest in this game is amazing….

There was a solid day and a half between posts in this thread.

Probably as we are all resigned to what will happen.

Modest win against Norf - 45 points
Huge loss to Sydney - 76 points
Small win against Bulldogs - 7 points
Small win against Saints - 5 points

Not that much to write home about.
If we're switched on, we should win by 6-7 goals.
But that right there is the key - will we be switched on? Have the players been listening to the media all week singing their praises after the Geelong game? I can see the Hawks getting the jump on us if our mindset isn't where it needs to be from the first bounce.

I agree that this one has ambush written all over it. We need to be ready to play. A start like we had against them last year would be fantastic, preferably without our trademark post-HT fade out.

On selection, I don't want Sinn to be dropped. I'd like at least another week to see what we potentially could have with him playing at HB and Mead in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back