Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Rozee, Mayes & McEntee should go out on form alone. Motlop more because he’s old and we’ll miss finals.

Gray in, maybe Farrell if he lights up the SANFL.

Pick the small forward that does anything in the SANFL in the remaining slot. Or Finlayson if he gets a bag. Can’t be any worse.

Out: $25
In: $47.50, because Sportsbet have the line for Carlton at -12.5 points for some insane reason.
Have they put the decimal point in the wrong place?

Out - McEntee, not an AFL footballer and never will be. Should never have been drafted, re-signed, or selected.
Out - Mayes and Motlop, pointless playing old fringe players, both will be delisted at the end of the year so let's not waste games on them.

In - Hayes, Frederick, Skinner/McKenzie.

FB: Jonas. Skinner. DBJ
HB Bonner Clurey Jones
C Amon Wines. Houston
HF Bergman Burton Rozzee
F Gray Georgiades Marshall
R Hayes, Drew, Butters
i Sinn, SPP, Frederick, Boak
sub. Burgoyne

out. Motlop, McEntee, Dumont, Lycett, Mayes, Mead
in: Frederick, Gray, Sinn, Hayes, Skinner, Burgoyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About the funniest thing I have heard this week is Hayes isn’t playing because get can’t get his head around our game plan.

If this is true it makes Hayes about the smartest player on our list.

I’d give him a run I’m guessing Ollie is out with concussion?

About the funniest thing I have heard this week is Hayes isn’t playing because get can’t get his head around our game plan.

If this is true it makes Hayes about the smartest player on our list.

I’d give him a run I’m guessing Ollie is out with concussion?
Why? Can’t be that hard to okay useless in the ruck.

The seasons shot, time to find out what we have and what we need.

Play the kids

I wouldn't ordinarily care given our current predicament, however we need to get as many games as possible into our younger players. Hinkley won't though because he's in job preservation mode. Which is why we should definitely sack Hinkley.

Hinkley is still in we’ll come good and be back playing finals….

Hayes will get a game here and there but as soon as Dixon rolls back in he will be dropped, so what’s the point….

I can't fathom the Hayes non-selection so far.

We could only have delisted Ladhams if we were sure Hayes was ready to go. So if we aren't playing him now, he's either not ready to go yet, or the coaches don't think he ever will be.

As inept as we have been I can't believe our leadership would be so utterly stupid as to ditch Ladhams if there was any doubt at all over Hayes, which means there must be some massive (disastrous) miscommunication between list management and coaches, or we are so ******* incompetent that it would have to border on deliberate tanking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back