Charts/TA

Remove this Banner Ad

Fingers crossed mate, but it looks a great position to long from. I can’t believe how bad that PayPal chart looks though haha
I've learned that if you're gonna fomo, make sure it's early in the pump.

The dumb man fomo's at 43k. The even dumber man fomo's at 50k.

Supertrend and ATR trailing stops still long on daily.
wBXI8qnX

The bear case: We fail to hold 38k on the daily, algos turn red, and deeper blood is expected.

Note that we held the 50WMA as support after the first dump from 65k to 29k...with one week closing below.

This dump from 69k to 33k then up to 45k has rejected the 50WMA in successive weeks. The 100WMA seems likely to be retested soon at 36k if we fail to hold support at 38k on the daily. If we lose that, the 200WMA is next support, currently at 26k.

Ir8h0ZMJ

This tool is handy to identify supply and demand zones. Free on tv.

This tool is handy to identify supply and demand zones. Free on tv.

Thanks mate, best timeframes to use on? I just have weekly Heikin Ashi candles on my charts these days

Thanks mate, best timeframes to use on? I just have weekly Heikin Ashi candles on my charts these days
The results look better for smaller timeframes from my the minimal time I've spent experimenting. Anything up to 12hours seems clean.

3D 200MA and 20M MA holding us up for now. Hold them and we're still ok. Lose them and a 50% drop is normal.

3D 200MA.JPG

20M MA.JPG

I'll be concerned for the next bull run if we can't get higher BTC.D. This chart is not looking pretty.

BTC.D_2022-09-14_12-25-01.png

Mq2YvVHG
Descending triangle in a downtrend. Could be a big drop if we don't hold here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back