Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas Chelsea fans. Do you mind if we can get some of your fringe players on loan so we can stay up again? We always give you 3 points so I feel it's a fair question.
Yep. You can take Ivanovic, RLC, Mikel and Solanke.

Merry Christmas :)

Honestly didn't think we'd get these type of performances out of Pedro. Just thought he'd be a squad player then head back to Spain.

He's strugged a lot against the teams that sit back, Sunderland,West Brom etc but i prefer him to Willian in the bigger games as he's just so direct and wanting to get in behind. Costa,Hazard & Pedro is the perfect mix up top with Cesc coming in for Matic against the bottom teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good that Kante, Hazard, Matic and Costa have all had a rest recently and now Pedro can have a rest for the Stoke game and be back for the Spuds. That's all our attack/midfield that will be fresh heading into the New Year.

If we can beat Stoke there will be no better side to bring up the 14 wins against. Just need the Dippers to start dropping points. A draw this weekend against City would be very nice but I think they will do em quite comfortably.

It's good that Kante, Hazard, Matic and Costa have all had a rest recently and now Pedro can have a rest for the Stoke game and be back for the Spuds. That's all our attack/midfield that will be fresh heading into the New Year.

If we can beat Stoke there will be no better side to bring up the 14 wins against. Just need the Dippers to start dropping points. A draw this weekend against City would be very nice but I think they will do em quite comfortably.

Imagine the delicious melts from Gero and WR if we bring up the 14 wins against spurs

etTVAIn.jpg

Time to let MD36 go now lads. If you can't see the stress that was involved then I can't help you.

How are we feeling about this weekend fellas? I reckon this is it - our run will end here. I can't see us beating them at WHL.
Lad's, it's Tottenham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back