Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Giroud and Hazard not starting. It was almost as if Conte deliberately didn't want us to qualify for CL. Granted, it was always going to be an uphill battle with the final matchday fixtures but it obviously would've been nice to still be in with a chance.

Giroud and Hazard not starting. It was almost as if Conte deliberately didn't want us to qualify for CL. Granted, it was always going to be an uphill battle with the final matchday fixtures but it obviously would've been nice to still be in with a chance.
Agreed. Huddersfield at home ffs should be beating them anywhere anytime.

Willian “My relationship with Conte? Oh boy! Do you really want me to tell you? Well, some other, let's save it for one next interview”.

Willian to start on the bench
Well one of them will be gone over the summer by the sounds of that.

Whats everyones thoughts on Sarri? Can't say i've watched a heap of Napoli games,been struggling to watch all the Chelsea games this season:'(.

Looking like he'll be the next manager.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but personally im on the Conte stay bandwagon. We saw what he did last season with essentially the same squad.

Hazard wants better players so we upgrade the RW, sell Pedro or Willian, bring in a better CM - Seri and if Morata goes bring in an upgraded CF (personally I want him staying though but I did read Morata swap for Higuain).

Courtois
Azpi - Christensen - Rudi
Moses - Kante - Seri - Alonso
upgraded RW - Morata/Giroud/Batman - Hazard

Probably an unpopular opinion, but personally im on the Conte stay bandwagon. We saw what he did last season with essentially the same squad.

Hazard wants better players so we upgrade the RW, sell Pedro or Willian, bring in a better CM - Seri and if Morata goes bring in an upgraded CF (personally I want him staying though but I did read Morata swap for Higuain).

Courtois
Azpi - Christensen - Rudi
Moses - Kante - Seri - Alonso
upgraded RW - Morata/Giroud/Batman - Hazard

Yeah nah, the way he's acted this season he can piss off for all I care. He's sooked and moaned because he didn't get all the toys he's wanted and Hazard won't be here if he stays. He's made it clear these aren't his players and this isn't his club. I'm really surprised Roman didn't pull the trigger with the way he's acted.

Thanks for the trophies Antonio but I hope you end up at a club that can give you all the players you think you deserve.

Whats everyones thoughts on Sarri? Can't say i've watched a heap of Napoli games,been struggling to watch all the Chelsea games this season:'(.

Looking like he'll be the next manager.

His teams play some beautiful football. Will be a huge change from the last two managers.

I want to see this next season.

-------------Courtois
Azpi--Christensen--Rudiger--Emerson
----------------Kante--------
---------Seri------------RLC
--Bailey---------------------Hazard
----------------Batman

There will be goals.

Yeah nah, the way he's acted this season he can piss off for all I care. He's sooked and moaned because he didn't get all the toys he's wanted and Hazard won't be here if he stays. He's made it clear these aren't his players and this isn't his club. I'm really surprised Roman didn't pull the trigger with the way he's acted.

Thanks for the trophies Antonio but I hope you end up at a club that can give you all the players you think you deserve.
As I said, an unpopular opinion, but the managers linked so far are all downgrades on Conte. We're going backwards if we sack Conte.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said, an unpopular opinion, but the managers linked so far are all downgrades on Conte. We're going backwards if we sack Conte.
We are going backwards with Conte already, imagine next season with no Hazard. More dour predictable boring football, but without our best player.

Thank god he didn't get his way with Andy Carrol.

Sarri will be a big upgrade on this seasons version of Conte.

Also, I very much doubt Bats will return and take the starting spot over Morata.

Had a read of an article someone wrote analysing Sarri's tactics who thinks it will suit Morata much more as his strikers are more involved in the build up which is a strength of Morata.

Has anyone been keeping track of who our realistic targets are this window? Bailey looks like a possibility. Out of that I have no idea.
Bailey, Seri, Pulisic, Lewa, Icardi, KK, Martial, Zieliński and Filipe Anderson seem to be the hot links atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back