Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours he didn't make it to the final cut.

Though i did like what he said, it did come across as too good to be true. He feels like a politician.

I hope its Broehlys group personally, they are running the Dodgers fantastically.

If it's Johnson or Ricketts we are ****ed like the other 2 big London clubs.

Man I love Kai Havertz. Our brightest shining light in these uncertain times. Amazing attitude and backing it up on the pitch too. Great to see him getting support from the usual crowd like Silva and Rudiger and good to see Ziyech find some form

Though i did like what he said, it did come across as too good to be true. He feels like a politician.

I hope its Broehlys group personally, they are running the Dodgers fantastically.

If it's Johnson or Ricketts we are f’ed like the other 2 big London clubs.
Like react

If it's Johnson or Ricketts we are f’ed like the other 2 big London clubs.
Thoughts on Saudi Media Group? I saw a stat somewhere if you combined all of the club owners over Europe (including City and Newcastle) they're still $700m or billion richer. Not saying I want them but far out that's rich.

Personally, I quite happy at the moment with the way the club is being run and the way we are producing fantastic academy prospects. So want to keep maintaining that whilst buying only real list needs, so don't need someone to come in and splash the cash. Need to maintain the momentum, so ideally someone who really cares for the club and understands it properly.

Thoughts on Saudi Media Group? I saw a stat somewhere if you combined all of the club owners over Europe (including City and Newcastle) they're still $700m or billion richer. Not saying I want them but far out that's rich.

Personally, I quite happy at the moment with the way the club is being run and the way we are producing fantastic academy prospects. So want to keep maintaining that whilst buying only real list needs, so don't need someone to come in and splash the cash. Need to maintain the momentum, so ideally someone who really cares for the club and understands it properly.
Nah. This Saudi group was not wealthy at all and were relying on debt to buy us.

Newcastle's owner are richer than the rest of the league combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to this season ending tbh.

Wow, rare for Tuchel to say that!!!

Losing James for most of season and Chilwell really killed the season. Lukaku has become invisible and Werner has hit rock bottom and both likely not with us next season. I just hope we do the due diligence on any forwards moving forward, some that will work well within the way we play rather than signing a big name.

If the rumours on Real Madrid paying half Hazard salary are true, we should be all over that. He is one that would definitely fit our structure!!!

If Gallagher returns, where do we play him?

Big confidence boosting win against Southampton. 6-0. Hopefully it gives the coach and playing group some much needed confidence heading into the 2nd leg tie against Real Madrid.

Biggest away PL win since August 2010 when we defeated Wigan Athletic 6-0 at the beginning of the 2010/11 season under Ancelotti.

Most importantly, we have a nice 8-point buffer between 3rd and 4th after Arsenal and United lost.

Mount putting together a great break out season.

That goal gave overnight, he now has scored more goals than last season.

Who was that guy wearing number 11, never seen him before? What did he do with Timo Werner? Best game I've seen him play for the club, was everywhere. Could've had 4

That goal gave overnight, he now has scored more goals than last season.

Who was that guy wearing number 11, never seen him before? What did he do with Timo Werner? Best game I've seen him play for the club, was everywhere. Could've had 4
Unfortunately thats his major problem, he needs to take 4 times as many shot as anyone to get results. He got away with that in Bundesliga as he got those opportunities, in the EPL he doesn't. Hope he finishes the season well so we can make a bit of money back off him.

I also reckon we beat Real Madrid and advance. 0-2. They’re not what they used to be.

Pleasantly surprised with that result. Soton were complete rubbish but 6-0 is 6-0. Credit to Werner for turning it on after I made this post in the AFL thread:

Werner wouldn't even manage a behind. He'd kick like Cameron Ling's first ever shot on goal, OOF from about 8m out on a small angle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back