Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite player during the 2010s. Feels weird that I’ve seen his entire career (Chelsea & RM), similar in way of watching afl players get drafted and following their entire career.

Oh man, soooo gutted not to get the win. We bossed that game and what a goal by Mudryk! Cole Palmer is absolute class.

Sanchez WTF, he's done that way too often and got punished today for it. His passing by foot is very suspect.

We're definitely starting to gel.

Frustrating and embarrassing!
The draw against Arsenal was a bit of an anomaly. The reality now is that this squad is mid-table dross, possibly the worst in our PL era. Wins against Fulham and Burnley didn't prove us much as Fulham are struggling and Burnely are relegation fodder.

Oh man, soooo gutted not to get the win. We bossed that game and what a goal by Mudryk! Cole Palmer is absolute class.

Sanchez WTF, he's done that way too often and got punished today for it. His passing by foot is very suspect.

We're definitely starting to gel.

bossed it, but looked impotent in the final third.

i'm enjoying boehly wasting his money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re good. Results will fall our way soon. Nkunku fit and firing will be massive. We will start getting other handy players back too.

Cole Palmer man... What a baller. What a game, this team is so exciting and last night it really looked like Poch had that fire in him. I think we could see some consistent good results once we manage to turn these really promising spells of play into whole games

The roller-coaster continues.

Defending was shocking for first 3 goals.

Thought James red card was extremely harsh.

Last edited:
Man this Cucurella insanity needs to stop, I just don't get it. The worst buy in our history and we just keep on playing him. Poch is testing me.

And it’s going to cost us Maasten without us even giving him a chance. Not happy Jan.
Haha he’s bad but we’ve had some shockers.

Haha he’s bad but we’ve had some shockers.
Since joining Chelsea, Marc Cucurella has completed just 6 crosses into the box, including 0 this season.

He also completed just 13 passes of any kind into the penalty box since joining.

And pumping games into him at the expense of Hall and Maasten.

Since joining Chelsea, Marc Cucurella has completed just 6 crosses into the box, including 0 this season.

He also completed just 13 passes of any kind into the penalty box since joining.

And pumping games into him at the expense of Hall and Maasten.
Lukaku, Drinkwater and Bakayoko all worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back