Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be nice to have our next manager stay in that position for at least five years. I feel the only way that occurs is if we return to being a consistent top four team, a title threat and going deep in the CL & FA Cup.

Obviously that's well within reach. We just need some bloody stability.
While being a yes man to the owners

This feels like Graham Potter 2.0
I don't think so, Potter situation was a mess. Too many players and half already with their heads out the door, if he has been in Pochs shoe this season he'd probs have similar results.

Our squad seems settled now and is starting to gel.

OMG really, what a crab appointment if true. No experience in the prem or Europe as a manager.

I'm sure he's a good manager, but manager at Chelsea is a levels beyond championship football.

Feels like he could be a early sacking, and we'd waste another year!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most worrying thing about this is the betting market from the above post suspends in December 2025 so it seems every chance we may play the next season and a bit without a manager 😂😂

5 years ?

Chris Pratt What GIF

Reckon they're creaming themselves that he worked under Pep.
Read the fine print, it was only for 61 days. FFS

Xavi would be a much better option, 85 points in La Liga. Champions league experience. Just up against a great side in Real.

Not happy about it, but Maresca deserves our support and backing.

If it doesn't work, then the scrutiny and criticism needs to be applied to the owners and sporting directors rather than on the coach himself.
You would have think this is last chance saloon for Stewart and Winstanley. Stuff this up and they have to be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back