Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, so you’re #54 on the ladder atm (see p.1). Challenge and beat ppl up to 5 above you to move up (so only the Dinsdale challenge counts, though if he doesn’t reply by Wed, you win). You will be white in a 1 day game.
Ciretose/esoteric is 51st so it should count?
Makes sense that the Dinsdale challenge trumps the Ciretoise one though

Some unofficial games which won't count (played them because they were online)
-Beat Test Tickle twice over the last few days- you're a good sport
-Just played iluvparis (nrrden) just then and won
-Playing pickler_mz and about to lose badly :D

Holy shit Schulzenfest I thought we were headed to a stalemate for sure.

Yep. Was probably the most even game I've played until I stuffed it with one blunder that ended the game. I was looking at the horizontal check, not the vertical one.

I'll have a crack at deaneus next if he's available. It might be the closest thing I get to a Showdown this year.

Yep. Was probably the most even game I've played until I stuffed it with one blunder that ended the game. I was looking at the horizontal check, not the vertical one.

I nearly missed that blunder lol. My last move of the King was to threaten the pawn, didn't even have a checkmate in mind until I was making the next move and was like "Wait... surely not..."

I'll have a crack at deaneus next if he's available. It might be the closest thing I get to a Showdown this year.

done, how fast do you want to win? here's a pictorial representation of my chess ability since this club opened:

giphy.gif

Ciretose/esoteric is 51st so it should count?
Makes sense that the Dinsdale challenge trumps the Ciretoise one though

Some unofficial games which won't count (played them because they were online)
-Beat Test Tickle twice over the last few days- you're a good sport
-Just played iluvparis (nrrden) just then and won
-Playing pickler_mz and about to lose badly :D

I see Ciretose as #37 (he had a couple of wins yesterday) and Dinsdale as #51?

I see Ciretose as #37 (he had a couple of wins yesterday) and Dinsdale as #51?
Ciretose 51st and Dinsdale 49th in the document in the 2nd post (?which might not be updated)
Who's 49th on yours? (as I'd like to challenge them instead of Ciretose)
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ciretose 51st and Dinsdale 49th in the document in the 2nd post (?which might not be updated)
Who's 49th on yours? (as I'd like to challenge them instead of Ciretose)
Thanks

Oh...I gotcha.

The live rankings are in the post on p.1 (Post 6). The documents just represent point in time positions for reference purposes (who knows who might be interested).

Jaymin (Jaymin36) is #49 at the moment.

Oh...I gotcha.

The live rankings are in the post on p.1 (Post 6). The documents just represent point in time positions for reference purposes (who knows who might be interested).

Jaymin (Jaymin36) is #49 at the moment.
Ok, I challenge @Jaymin36 to a game thanks Chipmunk :)

Schulzenfest slapped me around like Daniela Laidley meeting... nah I'll keep that one to myself

okay, it's suffice to say, it was close, but in a tight game, I made a blunder at the end... my blunder was not having enough pieces on the board

Anyone else need a life-affirming win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back