Chess Chess Tournament Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

CHESS TOURNAMENT THREAD

Tournament updates will be placed here rather on the club thread. Watch this thread to receive notifications of tournaments - other topics in this thread will be deleted.

WATCH NOW!

COORDINATORS WANTED

We are looking for members who are willing to set up/coordinate tournaments (such as our weekly tournaments or the Chess AFL). If you are interested, please PM me (Chipmunk).

Last edited:

Chipmunk only the first handful of people you tag in a post will get a notification - so most people in that post won't know you @ them

Oh that's frustrating. Doing it now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SATURDAY 22 MAY 2020

5pm (join from 4pm) - 960 tournament - 4 rounds, 10mins each

The pieces start on random squares.

Chipmunk - What will happen to the ladder comp?

The ladder competition will end at end June. I'm happy for members to decide whether the ladder itself continues, or we just stick to things like the chess AFL. Up to people to decide!

The ladder competition will end at end June. I'm happy for members to decide whether the ladder itself continues, or we just stick to things like the chess AFL. Up to people to decide!

I'd miss the ladder, it's the one comp we have where we don't have to keep an eye on the clock. I find I can't keep up with the quick formats. I'd be happy to do the admin for it. Maybe start a new one, I don't think prizes are necessary.

SATURDAY 22 MAY 2020

5pm (join from 4pm) - 960 tournament - 4 rounds, 10mins each

The pieces start on random squares.

REMINDER - TOURNAMENT STARTS IN 5 HOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back