CHFL U18 Teams in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

although it pains me to say this i honestly think hepburn will win the flag this yr, and more likely than not next yr as well! which is only guna make the arrogent barsteds even more inlove with themselves!

And Glen, the year after that is our 15s team from last year.:D

wow...and how many ex dfordians will u have in that one mate
glenn

Dug a hole kirbs, there will only be 1, who came down this year and that is sammy roy.:thumbsu:
Fine footballers us hepburnians lol

So no one knows the truth???
Well at the end of the day probably some admin error,
a bit of foresight goes a long way dont you think beaufort??
Enough said!! :D:D:D

Definaatly not true, may have been named in programm but not the case, they all in the 18s

Finals 2007
the 5 will finish
Hepburn
Bungaree
Dunnstown
Beaufort
Gordon

what are the pros and cons of each team goin into the closest finals series we've had in several years

Dug a hole kirbs, there will only be 1, who came down this year and that is sammy roy.:thumbsu:
Fine footballers us hepburnians lol
my point still is you have around 3.75 million ex dfordians on your team...we have two from memory...carl fischmen...**** hes good...and adro....hmmm, good skills, just a tad unfit

no depth. thats gordons major weakness theyve got about 7-8 players and the rest are about as useless as paper shoes on a wet day. apparantly two players- james dunn and ryan van egmond have both been reported and will definatly be suspended. gordon will be the first finalist to fall in 07 i think

no depth. thats gordons major weakness theyve got about 7-8 players and the rest are about as useless as paper shoes on a wet day. apparantly two players- james dunn and ryan van egmond have both been reported and will definatly be suspended. gordon will be the first finalist to fall in 07 i think

yer i wod say so, very average, i would think learmonth wod do beta in their position

Tom Conroy, Josh Carmen, Matt Conroy, Sam Conroy, Tom Gurkin, Ben Hughes, Brett Knight, Sam Winnard, are a few names of the top of the head. Now i know you were talking about a team for 2009 was it? so if ppl are the age i think they are i can see Tom, Matt and Sam Conroy in that, and Benny Hughes, hopefully Tom Gurkin will have sheepdogged off somewhere else and Sam Winnard puts on another 20 kg and dies of arterie blockage

Tom Conroy, Josh Carmen, Matt Conroy, Sam Conroy, Tom Gurkin, Ben Hughes, Brett Knight, Sam Winnard, are a few names of the top of the head. Now i know you were talking about a team for 2009 was it? so if ppl are the age i think they are i can see Tom, Matt and Sam Conroy in that, and Benny Hughes, hopefully Tom Gurkin will have sheepdogged off somewhere else and Sam Winnard puts on another 20 kg and dies of arterie blockage

My mistake, 2 players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our fullback did very well on him keeping Carmen to only 2 goals i think. Our backline held up well in the third quarter when they were kicking down only letting hepburn get 1 goal in that quarter. I think that was what won us the game. At quarter time when they were 4 goals to us nothing i thought that we would get flogged but we kicked 4 goals in the 2nd quarter. The road end was obviously the scoring end so only letting them get 1 goal in the third quarter won it for us. They were giving away stupid free kicks, that also hurt them alot. Looking forward to meeting Bunga in the Granny!

YAY to gordon........well done on beating hepburn!!
Now all you have to do is pull out some magic and beat bunga. Hope you do!No depth for gordon.....ha ha well you showed em hey

Oh yea and a pat on the back for showing creswest they arnt the tough team.
The way the juniors play i thought they were trying to get sponsorship from "the bended elbow". LOL :D

Good luck in the granny! its time for bunga to go down!:eek:

id like to see Bunga win the granny, think they deserve it more, also i dnt want the team that knocked us out of finals to win........ they did out-play us tho on the day but dnt thin our boys performed to our ability, full credit to gordon for makin it into there tho.

Haha thanks Dr Who. We have nothing to lose coming from 5th and playing in the granny. I wont be dissapointed if we lose cause i am very happy just to make it to the grand final and playing in one. worst case senario for us is finishing 2nd overall and im more than happy with that.

Was Andrew Toohy Just the Premier Full back of CHFL U/18's this year does anyone no what the biggest bag kicked on him was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back