CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
s/bank struggle when they get forward they dont have a dominate forward line with L.Dickson playing injured all their top tier players play through the mid field and back

s/bank struggle when they get forward they dont have a dominate forward line with L.Dickson playing injured all their top tier players play through the mid field and back
yeah we break down across back early in the year but now c trigg is back in his place at chb and if it goes over the top brad adams is potent at full back, so it'll be a good game lookin forward to playin !!

i agree, kept hobson to only one goal on the weekend but he beat hobson on about 50 occasions so good job by him

yeah he is a handy player and his run out of the back line looks very important for the bankers. Though i disagree with you roo2009, hobbo was in front of him most of the time just couldn't hold onto a mark, i think if it was a dry day were it would suit the talls hobbo would beat him on most occasions

yeah he is a handy player and his run out of the back line looks very important for the bankers. Though i disagree with you roo2009, hobbo was in front of him most of the time just couldn't hold onto a mark, i think if it was a dry day were it would suit the talls hobbo would beat him on most occasions

i think we both have good midfields
it will be a big fight with the bunga forwards
and the bankers backman, we have noble
and mahar returning this week tommy brown
and joel bee still out though

daylesford suffered a massive setback today when zac tisdale came down with a knee injury and is likely to be out for the huge hepburn clash

i look forward to seeing brendons excuses from today.. good call by hutchie new bankers would get up over a cocky bunga outfit

They could have had a few out, they had, I think, three out this week. But they weren't guns, just middle tier players.

Drew pearce patterson romeo mcguire all middle tier players?? Mate if you don’t know who the guys out were don’t guess.

Interesting read in the paper this week. Did anybody see the ballarat and district under 16 all star squad which was described by Rebels development manager tim shearer as future rebels players? 7 players selected from chfl one of them the favourite whipping boy of these pages Brendan masters!

Shows 2 things. The JUDGES THAT COUNT don’t reckon hes the softest player in the 18s, and if he is as soft and weak as some of you superstars say - how weak does it make you.

Congratulations masters (and baden) on making the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drew pearce patterson romeo mcguire all middle tier players?? Mate if you don’t know who the guys out were don’t guess.

Interesting read in the paper this week. Did anybody see the ballarat and district under 16 all star squad which was described by Rebels development manager tim shearer as future rebels players? 7 players selected from chfl one of them the favourite whipping boy of these pages Brendan masters!

Shows 2 things. The JUDGES THAT COUNT don’t reckon hes the softest player in the 18s, and if he is as soft and weak as some of you superstars say - how weak does it make you.

Who were the 7 players mate

Rogers & Malone - Hepburn
Antonio - Creswick
Marlow - Clunes
Chester - Beaufort
Masters & McKinnon - Ballan

Bryce Dowler deserves to be there, these blokes are all good players (well maybe not Masters :D), but the only ones better than Dowler are Rodgers and maybe Chester and Malone.

Bryce Dowler deserves to be there, these blokes are all good players (well maybe not Masters :D), but the only ones better than Dowler are Rodgers and maybe Chester and Malone.
i think apart from rodgers, bryce would be the best there and all so bryce is very important to the waubra side he is a very courage's player that runs hard all day :eek:

hopw will you go against a full strength waubra out-fit?
i believe that we will get up i have no doubt in us as a team with romeo back today was a huge lift to our forward line when matthew patterson comes back the two of them with justin pearce up there and the likes of ash mullane and baden mckinnon around them our forward line will have the power it has lacked in the last month.. our midfield also clicked well today for the first time pretty much all year after the last two weeks i do think the boys along with myself have something to prove ....;)

i think apart from rodgers, bryce would be the best there and all so bryce is very important to the waubra side he is a very courage's player that runs hard all day :eek:

no way mate if you watched the interleague match you would realise how crap he is all he did was do massive mongrel kick outs.
the better players were malone, rodgers, walsh and mckinnon

yes congrats to all the boys who made the team......

no way mate if you watched the interleague match you would realise how crap he is all he did was do massive mongrel kick outs.
the better players were malone, rodgers, walsh and mckinnon

It shouldn't be bryces job to kick out, but im sure most people would agree bryce is better than most of those blokes

i believe that we will get up i have no doubt in us as a team with romeo back today was a huge lift to our forward line when matthew patterson comes back the two of them with justin pearce up there and the likes of ash mullane and baden mckinnon around them our forward line will have the power it has lacked in the last month.. our midfield also clicked well today for the first time pretty much all year after the last two weeks i do think the boys along with myself have something to prove ....;)
i think bothe teams have something to prove and all so this is a game for third spot which will be good cause most likely play bungaree or creswick and all so waubra should be at full strength this weekend for the 1st time this season so it should be a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back