Chins McRacist still majorly butt-flustered over being bundled out of the finals in 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
"If I was running a club that was that was on a handout or not being able to make a profit, I don't think I would be blowing $500,000 on an altitude trip," McGuire said on Melbourne radio on Tuesday.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...wers-peter-rohde/story-fnia6ojc-1226769003811

Chins, when you give up the your negotiated favouritism in the AFL draw for timeslots and weekly 'blockbuster' matches, then we'll start talking about handouts. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Not to mention the players funded half of our $200k trip.

Hope you enjoyed your September holidays :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Port Power had an incredible season, and I think they are entitled to celebrate. I just hope they don't get too loose with Burgo, he looks like a bit of a raver. Congratulations again Port:thumbsu:

"It doesn't work that way ... I'm for equalisation, but what I don't want it to become is the end of people having aspiration."

Funny Chins basically calling everyone else dole bludgers considering the cost his supporter base inflicts on law enforcement departments, welfare services and community refuges etc

Chins McRacist.

images

The fat campaigner just HAS to have his say on absolutely everything doesn't he? Eddie's mouth is so large it must be visible from space, in fact I'm pretty sure if the USS Enterprise were to fly through it would go backwards in time.... or take a 'wormhole' to a disgusting new dimension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"It doesn't work that way ... I'm for equalisation, but what I don't want it to become is the end of people having aspiration."

no worries Ed, in the meantime we'll aspire to equal fixturing.

what he's saying is "I'll provide the largesse, me, my largesse, but I don't want you spending my largesse on improving your team, did I mention it was my largesse?"

"If I was running a club that was that was on a handout or not being able to make a profit, I don't think I would be blowing $500,000 on an altitude trip," McGuire said on Melbourne radio on Tuesday.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...wers-peter-rohde/story-fnia6ojc-1226769003811

Chins, when you give up the your negotiated favouritism in the AFL draw for timeslots and weekly 'blockbuster' matches, then we'll start talking about handouts. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Not to mention the players funded half of our $200k trip.

Hope you enjoyed your September holidays :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

The club funded the trip from the bonuses gained after beating Collingwood. :)

I also understand that the trip was far cheaper because of the bet made between McChins and Kochie on the final - if Collingwood won they'd get a couple of Renaults from Port Adelaide, if Port Adelaide won then we'd get free tickets flying Emirates to Dubai!

Ed is absolutely entitled to know where our money ends up

You'd think Port would at least show some appreciation for clubs like Collingwood subsidising their existence

Ed is absolutely entitled to know where our money ends up

You'd think Port would at least show some appreciation for clubs like Collingwood subsidising their existence

You'd think that Collingwood would at least show some appreciation for all interstate clubs subisdising their existence and saving them from bankruptcy.

But we don't, and you shouldn't either.

You'd think that Collingwood would at least show some appreciation for all interstate clubs subisdising their existence and saving them from bankruptcy.

But we don't, and you shouldn't either.

You'd think years of begging would breed some humility

Ah well, it's hard to find a reason to be angry at the minnows. Have some fun with our cash, kudos on giving a bit to get them the **** out if Adelaide for a while. They had a belting season, they deserve some time away from that shithole

How much more can they do to that ******* place! Is that for diamond studded door knobs or summint?

I assumed it was for some grass within a kilometre of the glasshouse, though I could be wrong.

Don't believe the Eddie hype around the Pies having had the worlds greatest training facility - clearly ignoring that a football oval is a crucial part of said facility, when playing football.

You'd think years of begging would breed some humility

Ah well, it's hard to find a reason to be angry at the minnows. Have some fun with our cash, kudos on giving a bit to get them the **** out if Adelaide for a while. They had a belting season, they deserve some time away from that shithole

Confused? Collingwood were a few weeks away from bankruptcy in 1997 when we joined the competition, providing a $4M licence fee / financial lifeline to the AFL, most of which went to Collingwood I'm sure.

You should be thanking us, but we don't expect you will, as once again you'll be given the favourable draw, free $ from blockbuster games no-one else is allowed to play in, and the largest handouts in the competition from the AFL distribution next year. You'd struggle without this special assistance you get every year, wouldn't you?

Collingwood - king of the handouts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back