Chris Masten biting allegation

Remove this Banner Ad

Love all the Eagles fans making jokes, victim blaming and pouring on the excuses in here, the same ones calling for Silvagni's deregistration and assault charges.

Typical. I can give you Silvagni's as a "dog act" but this is an absolute disgrace. Disgusting, no excuse for it whatsoever no matter what the provocation.

Last edited:
I don't condone biting, but if a guy initiates something as dirty as Suban did, then the little bitch should cop it, no doubt he was suffocating Masten or repeatly smashing him in the gob, classic dirty Docker rubbish.
Biting isn't good, but self defense, slightly different story.
Though we still don't even know if it happened, probably a classic lying docker.

But its okay Dockers, keep initiating trouble and then playing the victim, still won't get you losers a Premiership.

753211-west-coast-eagles.jpg

Suban got what he deserved with his classic off the ball hit tbh
**** the dockers hate sportsmanship...complete dog of a club.

Theyre pretty cut they're getting exposed tbh

He deserved to get bitten, about the lowest act anywhere :drunk:

As others have stated Crowley copped a fine based on no evidence - was just Boomers word against Harveys and by no evidence I mean there was nothing (no pictures or footage and he supposedly did it "300" times)

At least in this instance there is a photo (however blurry) and footage that appears to show something happen that *might* be interpreted as a bite from Masten - but there is nothing 100% there

Also it's only the next day so I'm sure there is still a mark there as the picture looks like he got a fair chunk of Subes arm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so by eagle fan logic, we don't know what Masten did or said to Suban so Suban could have retaliated by wrestling then Masten bit him.
Am I doing it right?
The Des Headland defence? Could try it I suppose, it's worked once before.

Biting is a dog act, would be unlike Masten, may have been accidental? If not he'll definitely get a few weeks.

Love all the Eagles fans making jokes, victim blaming and pouring on the excuses in here, the same ones calling for Silvagni's deregistration and assault charges.

Typical one eyed Eagles. I can give you Silvagni's as a "dog act" but this is an absolute disgrace. Disgusting, no excuse for it whatsoever no matter what the provocation.

Victim blaming? the only obvious victim is Masten who copped a cheap shot from suban from behind... seems par for the course though at Freo

Read my early posts looks like Masten is gone.
Suban looks like he wacked him with the forearm then continued to push forearm in his face and Masten has bitten
him.
But this wouldn't have ever happened if not for the flog Suban starting crap
to begin with.
Masten has reacted in the spilt second and will pay a price for it.
There is nothing in Masten's game to show him being dirty player before in afl or all
through out his junior footy career.
if there wasn't provocation nothing would of happened.
He is not scum but Suban could be justified as.

hahaha brilliant! So I guess when Cox hit Vickery in the stomach, Vickery was well within his right to hit him in the face in return? Victim blaming is great!

hahaha brilliant! So I guess when Cox hit Vickery in the stomach, Vickery was well within his right to hit him in the face in return? Victim blaming is great!

Masten had his mouthguard in - how the * do you bite someone with a mouthguard in.

It is far more likely any teeth/forearm contact was of Suban's doing

The "victim blaming" line is hilarious. The mirror reflects ...

I think the most damning evidence has been missed by everyone. This evidence won't be enough to find Masten guilty but body language speaks volumes.
What would you do if someone had just made an outrageous accusation about you? Walk away calmly? I think not. Masten doesn't react at all to Suban shouting 'he bit me'. So either he didn't hear. Which when Suban is squealing and Masten is right there is hard to believe. OR he did do it and is just walking off. Which is a very normal reaction to when you have been called out and for it to be true.
I don't know of a person in history who would walk off if having false accusations cast upon them.
I'm not siding either way with this. But if Crowley can get done for pinching with no evidence then Masten to be found not guilty despite physical evidence and Subans comments would be laughable.

to be fair we all know and said at the time that Crowley's suspension was a joke.

And I agree that both Suban's immediate response and Masten's lack of a response suggests that Masten probably did bite him

Masten had his mouthguard in - how the **** do you bite someone with a mouthguard in.

It is far more likely any teeth/forearm contact was of Suban's doing

The "victim blaming" line is hilarious. The mirror reflects ...

You can bite with your bottom teeth - unless he wears a double mouth-guard

He'd have a harder time taking a chunk out, but his bottom teeth could easily do some damage. The mouth-guard could easily grip enough for him to clamp with his bottom row of teeth

Typical. I can give you Silvagni's as a "dog act" but this is an absolute disgrace. Disgusting, no excuse for it whatsoever no matter what the provocation.
Difference being we have conclusive evidence of what Silvagni did. Move along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back