Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL who dafuq spends $2000 on meat in one hit?

I have a wife and two kids and I reckon it would take us 12 months to get through that amount.

Mmmm...defrosting 11 month old frozen rancid meat.

Mouthwatering thought...

So... those Toys R Us gift cards... I'd like to hear an update to this persons gift card orders.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I just like how they spend $100 a month or whatever on Chrisco gift cards, instead of buying an actual $100 voucher once a month when they're at the supermarket - they have a huge range there, and they don't charge 10% extra :think:

I just like how they spend $100 a month or whatever on Chrisco gift cards, instead of buying an actual $100 voucher once a month when they're at the supermarket - they have a huge range there, and they don't charge 10% extra :think:

I’m guessing they believe that if they did that , they wouldn’t keep them till Xmas time. It’s ridiculous but I’m trying to see it from their perspective.

Never discount the gift cards folks..they’re awesome.

Gift cards only!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I have only ordered gift cards through chrisco. Is $5 xtra added to a $50 card and $10 for a $100. All up i get about $500 worth and pay $50 extra! For me being able to pay it off over almost a year is worth it! Gets delivered in the november and I use them to buy xmas gifts from e.g kmart, toys r us, eb games etc. The hampers are a total rip off totally agree....but dont discount the gift cards, trust me! As a previous reviewer said cant get coles or woolies without a minimum spend but in terms of chrissy pressies cant go wrong :)

But ... but ... what? She's paying the extra 10% AND she still has to do all the shopping herself? She's not even getting the convince!

What? And then have to go down to the bank, withdraw money (or arrange a card) and go shopping for what you want? Hardly convince, is it?
Not as convince, I'll give you that...but the lack of surcharge means more cash leftover for nuggets and Fountain tomato sauce

People of Crico don’t go to the supermarket.

The hamper fairy comes in December. Leaves enough rancid meat, tomato sauce and chicken nuggets for the next 12 months.

It’s the convince.

Even more convince as the crico milk turns into crico yoghurt after a little fermentation time.

I’m guessing they believe that if they did that , they wouldn’t keep them till Xmas time. It’s ridiculous but I’m trying to see it from their perspective.
Yeah true, it's like they then need to put the gift cards in a box that doesn't open until Christmas. I'll never understand how grown adults can have such little self control.

Dion from West Tamworth wasn’t a happy Chrisco coustmer....half a pool table ffs..I feel for him.

Shocking Coustmer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Brought some food & kids pool table, only 1/2 the pool table came contact Chrisco serval times & they was going to get back to me. 6 months later still didn’t. Plus two items of food was out of date, but the coustmer was “wrong”
Similar opinion? Write a review on ProductReview.com.au!

not just half a pool table, half a kids pool table!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dion from West Tamworth wasn’t a happy Chrisco coustmer....half a pool table ffs..I feel for him.

Shocking Coustmer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Brought some food & kids pool table, only 1/2 the pool table came contact Chrisco serval times & they was going to get back to me. 6 months later still didn’t. Plus two items of food was out of date, but the coustmer was “wrong”
Similar opinion? Write a review on ProductReview.com.au!
Confusing "brought" and "bought".....classic Chrisco coustmer behaviour

Yeah but, toys r us closed down a month ago and were only honouring gift cards until July.

These ppl ordering it through Chrisco won't get it until November/December?

So would've paid 10% extra on cards that are already worthless.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back