Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is great.

f55bf107a0bb7156ca24c87757610ea2.jpg
Frustrated This Just In GIF by Homes.com

Lmao

The only way I can find the convince here is if the food being given away is the remnants of last season's bounty that nobody liked

The best part of this thread is always the ones with that little extra bit of idiocy who somehow manage to arrange their affairs so stupidly that they pay the massive Chrisco markup but don't even get the benefit of the convince. Always good to see another one pop up.

The best part of this thread is always the ones with that little extra bit of idiocy who somehow manage to arrange their affairs so stupidly that they pay the massive Chrisco markup but don't even get the benefit of the convince. Always good to see another one pop up.
The best part of this thread for me is just the extra special joy it brings to us all at Christmas... Enjoying the misfortune of others

At the risk of opening a can of worms, which AFL supporter base would most likely be a Chrico customer?
I'm not sure it's a team based thing.... But I'd absolutely expect Queensland to be the state that Crico does the best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back