Universal Love Christmas & New Year Wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Hi all, it's getting pretty close to Christmas. I'll be absent the next couple of days travelling, and I expect the whole board will be pretty quiet over the Christmas & New Year period until the boys return to continue pre-season.

I would like to wish every one of the GWS board posters all the very best for a joyful and rewarding Christmas, and a safe and wonderful New Year and 2024. Enjoy the time off, some heat and humidity (it would seem), overeating and overdrinking at celebrations and get-togethers, and we'll see you all back in early 2024 in full voice for the Year of Orange! (hopefully!)

Christmas Tree Art GIF by Tyler Resty

I would like to wish every one of the GWS board posters all the very best for a joyful and rewarding Christmas, and a safe and wonderful New Year and 2024. Enjoy the time off, some heat and humidity (it would seem), overeating and overdrinking at celebrations and get-togethers, and we'll see you all back in early 2024 in full voice for the Year of Orange! (hopefully!)

Christmas Tree Art GIF by Tyler Resty

Thanks mate. Thanks for all you do for the board.

Wishing you (and everyone else on the board) a Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 and Happy New Year. 🎆🎇

Have a great time on your travels.

Looking forward to a Giant year with the great posters on this board. 😀

Bring on the 🍊🌊

Well, chaps, hope you all had a good break …. Time to fire up for pre-season proper
Anyone have that code article about the lists ranked?
Love to read what they said about ours. Surely be up there with the best.
I think the only weakness we could have is if Hogan goes down and maybe one of our wings. Apart from that I think we have great depth in the backline and midfield. Small forwards should be even better this year. If we see a step up from Riccardi and Cadman we will be laughing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back